ADVERTISEMENT

#5 Mooresville 9-3 at #4 Grimsley 6-5

MooresvilleDevil06

Aug 28, 2012
this is what playoffs should be about... playing teams that we normally wouldn’t see. I go into this one knowing absolutely nothing about Grimsley other than their record, their mascot being the Whirlies and that they are in Greensboro. Haha. If anyone can fill me in on what Grinsley is about... I’m all ears

As for us.... our run game was on fire last week can mcDowell. We had a massive speed advantage and we took big advantage of that. I doubt we will have that same distinct speed advantage... so we may have to be more creative with the play calling. We lost our center last week (to be determined on how long he’s out, if at all). We didn’t have our QB last week but if I were a betting man we probably would have him this week. We generally are a balanced offense but that also depends on how our opponents defend us. Coach Wells and staff are great in game adjusters.

Without knowing much about Grimsley, I’ve blindly compared them to playing a team like North Meck and West Charlotte in our conference... and both those games were tough tests for us so I suspect this game will be very tight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT