ADVERTISEMENT

4AA West Region Final - Mallard Creek (13-1) at Lake Norman (13-1)

mrhonda

Nov 12, 2012
Lake Norman and their Mr. Everything quarterback, Josh Ladowski will be hosting the Mavericks. At least in my mind, this final is a bit of a surprise. Can Lake Norman take the Mavs? Mallard Creek is the defending 4AA state champion. They have won 29 of their last 30 games. Let's get this one going. What are your thoughts?

Originally posted by mrhonda:
Lake Norman and their Mr. Everything quarterback, Josh Ladowski will be hosting the Mavericks. At least in my mind, this final is a bit of a surprise. Can Lake Norman take the Mavs? Mallard Creek is the defending 4AA state champion. They have won 29 of their last 30 games. Let's get this one going. What are your thoughts?
Agreed they have some solid players but if Josh Ladowski was replaced an average passing and running QB would what type of team would they have? He is truly the guy that makes his team click more than any other player I have watched play this year except for the QB from Allen Texas. The key is that they have Ladowski!

Lake Norman will put some points on the board but will it be enough we will have to wait and see!

Good luck getting out of their parking lot Friday night. Worst traffic control you have ever seen. Only one way in & one way out.

You would have to go back to Chris Leak of Independence to find another QB in North Carolina as dynamic as Josh Ladowski. But Ladowski runs better. Leak played on a team loaded with talent on both sides of the ball. Lake Norman has many good pieces but without him this team is middle of the road. Mallard Creek will be much bigger and quicker on both sides of the ball. Mallard Creek will be able to substitute freely without any downgrade.

The offensive line will be a big advantage for MC. LKN will need to get at least three stops to win. In my opinion Mallard Creek will get that many.

If you are attending this game be prepared to come early and leave late. Exiting the school is only thru one exit point with all parking inside one area. Lake Norman will have a huge crowd.

Is it ok to park away from the school, close by but off campus Parking on the side of the road is no big deal for some people.
at big games like this.

Chopper you probably could park facing the exit route on the road but it would be a long walk from the exit area of the stadium. Best if you just stay for the entire game and hang out for a while. All the traffic will be turning left out of the gate and then a quarter mile everyone will be turning right.

The incoming traffic in Mooresville from 4:45 until 6:30 is heavy with limited lanes. The turn from going east to west before the school will take sometime.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT