ADVERTISEMENT

4AA East Discussion Board - 2nd Round

PatrickO'Brien

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2012
8 Pinecrest (10-2) @ 1 Wake Forest (12-0)
5 Millbrook (10-2) @ 4 Richmond (11-1)
6 Panther Creek (10-2) @ 3 Green Hope (10-2)
10 Wakefield (7-5) @ 2 Garner (11-1)

I'll go with Wake Forest in a close one over pinecrest........Richmond County over Millbrook........Green Hope over Da Creek.......Garner over Wake Field..... .......Can Wake Forest stop the qb from pinecrest......That will be the main challenge in this game..........Can Richmond hold #21 to under 100 yards with no turnovers.......Don't know much about the Panther /Hope teams.......Garner rolls over Wakefield....The easy draw of the 4......Great night for High School Football....nuff said

Wake Forest over Pinecrest
Richmond over Millbrook
Green Hope won the first matchup by 7. I'm gonna pick them again.
Garner over Wakefield

WF
Richmond
Da Creek
Garner

I hope Im right. I want Richmond to come to Raleigh on Thanksgiving so bad. Only for selfish reason because I live here. LOL. GO RAIDERS!!!

IM looking for the Richmond /Millbrook game to be closer than expected....I,m still going with Richmond County....Looking for a great game......Can Richmond hold #21 under 100 yds and have 0 turnovers,,,,,,Do that and they win the game..nuff said..

Pinecrest possibly was the best team in the SEC

Richmond maybe a rematch next week with the Patriots

Green Hope

Garner

Well their record shows they were the 3rd best.

That is true they finished 3rd. But in both games they had a chance to win, therefore, any team that can go down to the wire vs the Raiders and the Scots diffently have a chance of winning against any non-SEC team.
Go SEC!

Originally posted by tigertown21:

That is true they finished 3rd. But in both games they had a chance to win...
The two teams that actually won those games also had a chance to win them, so why are those two victors being downgraded?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT