ADVERTISEMENT

4AA and 4A Regional Finals Predictions

mrhonda

Nov 12, 2012
Last week I went 6-2 for the predictions. The 2 was picking against Richmond and Vance last week. Well, I'll be picking against one of them this week. For the year I'm at 228-38-1 or 86% for the season. The predictions are below.

4A East

Cardinal Gibbons 38 Scotland 24

4A West

East Forsyth 35 Grimsley 29

4AA East

Wake Forest 28 Leesville Road 20

4AA West

Richmond 28 Vance 19

Seems reasonable to me.

Edit: Except the Wake Forest score. They’re QB is injured and they’ve been playing pretty bad lately. The only solid team they’ve played beat them and Leesville Road beat that team.

Reactions: Veejay4
Scotland 28 cardinal gibbons 24
East Forsyth 35 Grimsley 28
Leesville 32 Wake Forest 21
Richmond 28 Vance 17

Reactions: kholton
Scotland 35, Gibbons 28
Grimsley 21, E. Forsyth 19
Leesville 28, Wake Forest 20
Richmond 30, Vance 20

How do you pick against EF, they’re not underdogs they are defending champions?!?!

For the record that think they’re going to win. But that does not matter at all. This is a different team from last year. A worse team than last year playing better competition.

For the record that think they’re going to win. But that does not matter at all. This is a different team from last year. A worse team than last year playing better competition.

It's plenty of articles circulating talking about how we've played without at least 15 players this year. We're far from a worse team than last year.

We were healthier and more upperclassmen led last year. We have everyone returning on our O except Marshall and I believe one other RB.

Not sure the competition is that much different either other than Grimsley being vastly improved which everyone saw coming.

We're surprised and excited to be in this position considering all things and regardless of the outcome tonight the coaching staff and team should be commended for continuing to compete. It's been next man up and that'll be the case tonight.

We'll need it #1 and #7 are a nightmare.

Reactions: Blue and Gold22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT