Myers Park 37 Panther Creek 10

4A East

Richmond 42 Cardinal Gibbons 28

South View 35 New Bern 21

4A West

Grimsley 40 Hillside 7

Butler 40 Providence 14

Last edited:
Its still a bit ironic to me in that I remember when Wake Forest Roleville was one High School and it was a 2A school when I was in High School in the late 70s early 80s.

Somebody refresh me on when they split. It is a tribute to that area that both of those teams are so succesful and to the coaches of both schools. Rolesville really seems to be gaining steam.

Reactions: BulldogJacket85
Its still a bit ironic to me in that I remember when Wake Forest Roleville was one High School and it was a 2A school when I was in High School in the late 70s early 80s.

Somebody refresh me on when they split. It is a tribute to that area that both of those teams are so succesful and to the coaches of both schools. Rolesville really seems to be gaining steam.
Rolesville High School first opened its doors to freshman and sophomores in 2013

You won’t have to.
I don’t have a dog in this fight, was just stating how long of a drive it is to New Bern. That’s why most people were rooting for SV.

Easy to throw a shot after a victory. Supreme confidence in your team would’ve made this rebuttal take place prior to the game last night.

No credit.

I don’t have a dog in this fight, was just stating how long of a drive it is to New Bern. That’s why most people were rooting for SV.

Easy to throw a shot after a victory. Supreme confidence in your team would’ve made this rebuttal take place prior to the game last night.

No credit.
I’ve been posting supreme confidence in my team Wake Forest. Also give a lot of support to my fellow we county teams Rolesville and Cardinal Gibbons as well as Panther Creek. Tongue in cheek

I’ve been posting supreme confidence in my team Wake Forest. Also give a lot of support to my fellow we county teams Rolesville and Cardinal Gibbons as well as Panther Creek. Tongue in cheek
Panther Creek surprised me. I didn't think they'd give Myers Park as hard of a time as they did. They darned well almost pulled it off. Congratulations to Panther Creek. Great job. Rolesville and Cardinal Gibbons have done great. Congrats to both of those programs. Wake Forest is rising again too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT