ADVERTISEMENT

4A

HSfootball9

Nov 15, 2018
I am a Charlotte guy and haven’t really kept up with anything outside of Charlotte this year but why am I seeing East Forsyth as the heavy favorite is the 4A division?

I guess I'm an outlier when it comes to East Forsyth. They're a favorite, but I wouldn't necessarily make them a heavy favorite.

With the schedule being on the weak side this year, there is always some doubt there.
62nd amongst 77 4a schools (simmons)

I can see why you say that. And I understand people having doubts because of their schedule. With that being said, I've seen this team play multiple times and besides Mooresville (just because I don't know how improved they are from last year even though they're obviously improved) I see East running through every other team in their path.

To me, in the small 4a, if East does not make it to the championship (barring any injuries) this season will be a complete failure. They've had the excuses of going up against the Charlotte teams in years past, but no Charlotte team stands in their way this year. It's make it or break it this year.

And for anyone that comments. I do not speak for East Forsyth. This is just my opinion and others who I've talked to about the team this year.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
East is about a final four contender. That's all I've seen. Maybe they get past it this year. Personally. . I just don't think they 're capable. They Ben clawing at it though.

Well lol I'll prolly catch it for this, but I'll say it. East Forsyth is kinda like Scotland the past 5 years... they're sitting on top through the year, but they just can't break through the top tier... I'm glad a lot of the bragging and arrogance died down and maybe this is the year...we shall see. GOOD LUCK.

Like Rcoraider98 said, the 4a brackets are as week as they can get, (something like that) eAst should win this time. Lol.. good luck.

Well lol I'll prolly catch it for this, but I'll say it. East Forsyth is kinda like Scotland the past 5 years... they're sitting on top through the year, but they just can't break through the top tier... I'm glad a lot of the bragging and arrogance died down and maybe this is the year...we shall see. GOOD LUCK.
As you said on the Scotland thread, why you got to always be mentioning the Scots in your post????

Reactions: Ben-Badd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT