ADVERTISEMENT

4A West Bracket

that beef needs to learn how to stop the run. They have won of the worst run defenses of any top 1-15 teams I have seen in along time. They are winning in spite of.
This could really come back to bite them come playoff time.

Weddington would beat East this year.

Edit: I take that back. There’s no guarantee they would beat them. But I would favor Weddington over EF.

Last edited:
If any of the teams in the top 10 had the injuries that East Forsyth has they would've folded. East lost 3 D-1 players for the year along with about 3 or 4 other starters on both sides of the ball and they were still 7 points from being undefeated. This team will be a tough match up for any team they face in the playoffs. Very well coached they have a great running game and their QB can make the hard throws in crunch time when needed. Good luck to all the teams moving forward into the playoffs!

simmons final projections for 4a are up west/east
cut line for 4a is Grimsley/Scoland. We will see later how that goes..

Oh hey East Forsyth. How ya doing? Been a while, fancy seeing you in our part of the bracket lol. (Sarcasm)

but I wouldn’t mind that Porter Ridge game round 1.... we still owe them

We're susceptible to anyone who is physical at the point of attack that run the ball. I took issue with the word DOMINATE not that Weddington couldn't beat us.

Hopefully we can get as close to healthy to make another run but then no one is this time of year.

Again Weddington is very good and I alluded to 3A success because that doesn't automatically translate to 4A dominance and you use the word dominate. I've seen Weddington also and again they aren't dominating EF.

Healthy I doubt they beat us but they are a very good team. We aren't Sisters of the Poor exactly.

We have some run stop issues that if we can shore up some we may just make this thing interesting. Something to be said about having done it and going through the fire.

Enjoy 3A Weddington. Maybe we could get together one day. Can we enjoy where everyone is and get on with the playoffs. Speculate in the off season. Time for the Show!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT