(3) Ragsdale
BYE

6) Hickory Ridge
(11) West Mecklenburg

(7) Mooresville
(10) Porter Ridge

(2) Glenn
BYE

If Glenn and Scotland lose this Friday...Does Ragsdale move up to #2, East to #3, Scotland #4 and Glen 5?

(2) Glenn
BYE

Projected 4A Football Bracket
West Region

(1) Grimsley
BYE

(8) Davie
(9) Lake Norman

(4) East Forsyth
BYE

(5) Scotland
(12) South Caldwell

_______

(3) Ragsdale
BYE

6) Hickory Ridge
(11) West Mecklenburg

(7) Mooresville
(10) Porter Ridge

(2) Glenn
BYE

If Glenn and Scotland lose this Friday...Does Ragsdale move up to #2, East to #3, Scotland #4 and Glen 5?

(2) Glenn
BYE
Yes that is what would happen becasue ef has a higher max prep ranking than scotland county. Sc just needs to win and they get #1 seed in either east or west but that is a tall order!

Reactions: Wildcats9900
Wouldn't SC/PC/RC have to draw straws if SC beats RC?
we don't draw straws we are honorable we say the champ is who beat the champ. i don't know but this system sucks i would rather have point differential between like in softball points allowed for the year then point differential than a damn straw.

Wouldn't SC/PC/RC have to draw straws if SC beats RC?
Yes unless PC were to lose
.Look at the last 5 in and first 5 out, things could change a lot with a slight move in teams, 2-3 west teams waiting just outside the top 48, definitely no lock Scots go west being on the cut.
Last 3 in::South central 45, Garner46, Pine forest 48
First out:: Overhills 47 (E)page49, w char50, rjr51, c holders52

Last edited:
.Look at the last 5 in and first 5 out, things could change a lot with a slight move in teams, 2-3 west teams waiting just outside the top 48, definitely no lock Scots go west.
Scots if we don't play dumb and in a giving mood we will be just fine no matter where we go. It starts Friday.

.Look at the last 5 in and first 5 out, things could change a lot with a slight move in teams, 2-3 west teams waiting just outside the top 48, definitely no lock Scots go west.

Nick Stevens mentioned on twitter about the possibility of Richmond going 4A in the West and potentially meeting SC in the 4A title game. That would be.....something.

Nick Stevens mentioned on twitter about the possibility of Richmond going 4A in the West and potentially meeting SC in the 4A title game. That would be.....something.
not happening. That means a lot of those sorry big teams in the west sneak in but RC will be 4a soon they are at 2100 and Butler the same way. That would be like UNC vs Duke in Natty.It would be the biggest crowd to witness a HS game in NC if I had to bet.

From what I understand, there's a possibility Butler goes 4A this year.

.Look at the last 5 in and first 5 out, things could change a lot with a slight move in teams, 2-3 west teams waiting just outside the top 48, definitely no lock Scots go west being on the cut.

Think South Central is a lock to get in. So basically Scotland needs Pine Forest to lose in order to go East?

Page has to play Grimsley. Don't think they win that one.

Corinth isn't beating Rolesville.

West Charlotte plays Hopewell, both teams are 1-5 in conference.

Overhills has South View. Don't think Overhills can win that one.

Think South Central is a lock to get in. So basically Scotland needs Pine Forest to lose in order to go East?

More than likely, West Charlotte takes Hopewell.

Pine Forest a school I love will have their hands full with Terry Sanford. The have been decimated this year. DJ Jones didn't play last week and he is a difference maker. I want PF to make it in so i guess SC goes west. End of the day it really doesn't matter. You better be playing your best football.

Last edited:
GO RAIDERS...
add TO Hell with that and we can agree. My inner Blue Devil coming out. Sorry wrong team. In all honesty my old man went to old Rockingham High and Mike Quick might be one of the best people I have ever met that was a big time pro. When I had a sip of coffee in the league Mike was with the Eagles and when he found out I was from SC we just hit it off. He watched out for me until I got sent packing. Saw him after he finished playing in charlotte and he remembered me and we had a few drinks and talked about growing up in the country. He knew a lot of my dad's people. Not sure where Mike is now but you don't get much better than Mike Quick and Skeet Thomas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben-Badd
I think RC would be losing population similar to Scotland, but maybe a few years for that. We started with a larger ADM. If these two teams go to a smaller classification, that would be interesting.

CPC Scenarios

West wins = West #1

Glenn wins = Glenn #1

Glenn loss + EF win + Reagan win = 3 way tie for 2nd and will have to draw for the 2 seed

West loss + EF win + Reagan win = West #2, Reagan #3, EF #4, Davie #5

Reagan loss + EF Win + WF win = EF #2, Glenn #3, Davie #4, Reagan #5

EF loss = EF #5

EF can get as high as the 2 seed in the 4A West, but that is only if they are the 2 seed out of the CPC.

add TO Hell with that and we can agree. My inner Blue Devil coming out. Sorry wrong team. In all honesty my old man went to old Rockingham High and Mike Quick might be one of the best people I have ever met that as a big time pro. When I had a sip of coffee in the league Mike was with the Eagles and when he found out I was from SC we just hit it off. He watched out for me until I got sent packing. Sawing him after he finished playing in charlotte and he remembered me and we had a few drinks and talked about growing up in the country. He knew a lot of my dad's people. Not sure where Mike is now but you don't get much better than Mike Quick and Skeet Thomas.
Mike is still in Philadelphia. He does the radio broadcast for the Eagles.

add TO Hell with that and we can agree. My inner Blue Devil coming out. Sorry wrong team. In all honesty my old man went to old Rockingham High and Mike Quick might be one of the best people I have ever met that as a big time pro. When I had a sip of coffee in the league Mike was with the Eagles and when he found out I was from SC we just hit it off. He watched out for me until I got sent packing. Sawing him after he finished playing in charlotte and he remembered me and we had a few drinks and talked about growing up in the country. He knew a lot of my dad's people. Not sure where Mike is now but you don't get much better than Mike Quick and Skeet Thomas.
Whatever happened to Skeet? I played against him and he was good as anyone. I believe he was a great baseball player as well, if I’m not mistaken.

Whatever happened to Skeet? I played against him and he was good as anyone. I believe he was a great baseball player as well, if I’m not mistaken.
I don't know where is Skeet is at now. I would see Bryan David from time to time and he is another good guy.

Weddington would match up just fine in 4A if this move has to happen for us, I don't see any super scary teams on this list

They won’t beat EF ...
Weddington destroyed Charlotte Catholic 45-0, which undefeated Nationally ranked Archbishop & # 1 team in Louisiana only beat by 4. I wouldn’t be guaranteeing a win for EF. They would also have to stop the 2021 #1 APB in the Nation, Will Shipley ? Good luck with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crr1968
If we got to see this matchup I would with EF by atleast 21 EF to big for those guys
that beef needs to learn how to stop the run. They have won of the worst run defenses of any top 1-15 teams I have seen in along time. They are winning in spite of.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT