ADVERTISEMENT

(4A) Richmond Sr. vs (2A) Fairmont 7 on 7

We had a few there so yea we were there and I ever saw fairmont score that much

10817781_1428926847393191_24320992_a.jpg

I think you're kidding with me

Last edited:
7-on-7s are very good practice for passing teams. Sometimes I think it gives a false hope of teams thinking they may be awesome.

I don't kno how good Mallard Creek would in these since the strength of their team will be in the trenches.

Fairmont has one of the top passing QBs in the state in Caulder so I would expect them to do well at 7-On-7

Reactions: swett2victory
7-on-7s are very good practice for passing teams. Sometimes I think it gives a false hope of teams thinking they may be awesome.

I don't kno how good Mallard Creek would in these since the strength of their team will be in the trenches.

Fairmont has one of the top passing QBs in the state in Caulder so I would expect them to do well at 7-On-7
Good write up Ms King
As I will agree, while 7 on 7 is not football, programs benefit from it. 7 on 7 never guarantees success when players dress up, but it does build confidence. the deal is for the QB, receiver and defense to play together.

You can be a 7 on 7 champion but it doesnt mean you will be a state champion.

It gives coaches a chance to see what the QB can and cant do.....(TIMING)

If Fairmont can put up 28 points on Richmond to win in one game and 20 points on the next game to lose, their may have to be some adjustments made on the Richmond end to successfully be competitive in the 4A arena.

tumblr_inline_n7znw9f99e1rk4p6f.gif

Last edited:
If Fairmont can put up 28 points on Richmond to win in one game and 20 points on the next game to lose, their may have to be some adjustments made on the Richmond end to successfully be competitive in the 4A arena.
It doesn't mean anything. Butler has a long history of losing 7-on-7's to teams like Fairmont (or worse...since Fairmont is actually a passing team, unlike some Wing-T teams Butler has lost to). However, very few of Butler's 7-on-7 opponents over the years wanted to see them in a real game in November, though. Ask South Meck, LOL.

Reactions: Scots_nation
Sorry I had to edit so it makes sense because I misread your above statement. Someone may missunderstand it. Anyhow, Butler has always been an element of surprise. Great team. Wing-T is a Killer that should never be messed with. Glad you said what you said Hokie, because I myself dislike sarcasm

Last edited:
Swett, you edited you last post, so this one doesn't make sense now, so I'll edit it, too, before someone comes along and gets the wrong impression. Sarcasm only works when there's a reference to something else that paints the opposite picture, which is gone now.

Last edited:
Last weekend Vance demolished Colquitt cty 22-6 in the quarters and lost in the semis to woodruff at the USC 7 v 7. Does that mean we're better than them? Is woodruff better than both of us? Kids running around with no pass rush, no pads, and no Friday night pressure in just shorts. Relax guys it's not even July yet. Let's the kids get out there n shake off the rust.

RC will be just fine offensively because of the qb alone. The question will be their D. They have some pieces coming back up front but lb's and db's are missing a few standouts from last year. Playing Butler and Dudley well tell us all we need to know about RC.

Reactions: Scots_nation
RC will be just fine offensively because of the qb alone. The question will be their D. They have some pieces coming back up front but lb's and db's are missing a few standouts from last year. Playing Butler and Dudley well tell us all we need to know about RC.
Didn't defensive side of the ball receive 3 transfers who are expected to start?

Didn't defensive side of the ball receive 3 transfers who are expected to start?
I don't follow them that well but if they had 3 big time transfers that were penciled in as starters they would be talking about them. As long as they loose the 1st week of November I'm good with them whipping the other 10 teams.

If you don't understand the concept of secondary & lb play (regarding pass defense) and how difficult it is with no rush and blitzes in 7 on 7 then I can't help you. My point is if your db's and lb's perform well in 7 on 7 they will likely have a good year against the pass. Moving on. Too early to get into barbs especially with fans from teams who don't even register on the radar screen (when it comes to competitive programs). Love u S2V!

If you don't understand the concept of secondary & lb play (regarding pass defense) and how difficult it is with no rush and blitzes in 7 on 7 then I can't help you. My point is if your db's and lb's perform well in 7 on 7 they will likely have a good year against the pass. Moving on. Too early to get into barbs especially with fans from teams who don't even register on the radar screen (when it comes to competitive programs). Love u S2V!

I can just picture PSRspptr coming on here any time now. Just like last year, he will try his pest to use big words like Responsible or Accountable. He simply does not believe a 2A program as Fairmont being strong. He just believes in himself. The worst of it all is that he is too scared to tell me who he is. That simple

Please give him a few moments to appear
--------------------------- BREAK --------------------------

Anyhow, lets get back to our regular scheduled program.......... No help needed on this end of the track papi...

I must reply back and express how much I enjoyed such Barney style dissection of the secondaries, Lbs and the 7 on 7 jamie wamies sir. I thank Richie Rich will be just fine as long as the Booster Club continues to use those funds to pay athletes. Should be a great year. As for Fairmont, we is on duh right path pa

Last edited:
Amazing how this guy just gets under the skin of everyone he corresponds with.....what a quality to have.
Should really be held responsible for implying that a school pays its athletes.

And while Fairmont may be a decent 2-A program right now, to think they could hang with top tier 4A schools is ridiculous.

Amazing how this guy just gets under the skin of everyone he corresponds with.....what a quality to have.

And while Fairmont may be a decent 2-A program right now, to think they could hang with top tier 4A schools is ridiculous.
And he hit the trip wire, as planned......beautiful, just beautiful

I have placed the needle under the skin. May the nerves be touched and correspond well.....

The Season Has Begun.....

I think there is a need for attention and Lord knows he doesn't get under my skin with his antics. Funny dude at times today is just not one of them.

I think there is a need for attention and Lord knows he doesn't get under my skin with his antics. Funny dude at times today is just not one of them.

Oh yeah....there's definitely a need for attention.

I can just picture PSRspptr coming on here any time now. Just like last year, he will try his pest to use big words like Responsible or Accountable. He simply does not believe a 2A program as Fairmont being strong. He just believes in himself. The worst of it all is that he is too scared to tell me who he is. That simple

Please give him a few moments to appear
--------------------------- BREAK --------------------------

Anyhow, lets get back to our regular scheduled program.......... No help needed on this end of the track papi...

I must reply back and express how much I enjoyed such Barney style dissection of the secondaries, Lbs and the 7 on 7 jamie wamies sir. I thank Richie Rich will be just fine as long as the Booster Club continues to use those funds to pay athletes. Should be a great year. As for Fairmont, we is on duh right path pa
LOL....this dude actually went back and edited a previous post to make it seem as if he was calling me out.....I don't know whether I should laugh or feel sorry for him?
By the way....F2V.....I wouldn't consider "responsible" or "accountable" big words as you called them. Basic English my Brother.

LOL....this dude actually went back and edited a previous post to make it seem as if he was calling me out.....I don't know whether I should laugh or feel sorry for him?
By the way....F2V.....I wouldn't consider "responsible" or "accountable" big words as you called them. Basic English my Brother.
PSR
Sir, I enjoy all the attention that rains on me as you express all the special characteristics about me. How wonderful is it that basic English is not so much your basic everyday terms. Insult is not my beginning or the end but you make my day each year when you stalk me and make me fantasize about the beginning of yet another new season.

You are such a gentleman and I would rather see you laugh papi. For as ah-hurt'n my feelings is not even a thang of yesterday but rather a thang that is yet to exist

Great job thus far papi......

Your name again?......(please don't say Bubba)

I am about to switch to one of my many characters and see if its better for you PSRs.
---------------------------------------- BREAK ----------------------------------------

Cool Daddy,
Ima getting ready for them Golf Cart festivities, the Kee kee kee kee sounds, the funell cakes and ah-bunch of Natives shopping for jewelry here in town for 4th of July. You still gots to watch them rougs looking for anythang that's loose.

You must be got a vendor. I aint heard from your agervating arse.
---------------------------------------- BREAK ----------------------------------------

Lisen pa. You bees watching and ah-reading stories in duh newspaper and Robesonian bouts Farmont. Aint you one time believe them boys bees doing good thangs?

Aunt Dakkie lernt me to always treet people as I wont dem to treets me. If someone bees looking throwed away, say somethang nice. if they bees dranking or grass smoking pray for them. If they bees ah-cussin a storm, give'em suggestion and if they bees asking for prayer then use your anointment and pray pa.

anyhow, recently Mr. PSR, I bought my little nunu and black/yeller color type outfit. she said daddy when is we going to that park where the ball is always in duh air? I replied with soon. My little nunu knows good and well who they is. right time August come she bees knowing it's time to see the pumpkin thrown. yungins say duh darnest thangs

Im done been there already and dem Tornadoes aint playin this year pa. I do realize them hogs wernt in the trentch on 7 on 7 but dem 2A boys hung on offense and defense wit Richie Rich

Last edited:
All ive been trying to say is our Fairmont touch football team did really well against the Richie Rich 4A power house. Fairmont has not nearly that population of students as Richie Rich does and not a single transfer on the football team. Also I'm pretty Itchy and i'm kicking dirt as I wait for football season to get started.Go Go Tornadoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Chopper747
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT