ADVERTISEMENT

4A Predictions

Deana_King

Staff
May 31, 2001
NOTE: These predictions were made by the conference coaches last spring heading into the Fall of the 2020 season but due to Covid the season was moved to Spring 2021. There maybe some changes with players early enrolling in college. I still wanted to post these just to get some conversation going on here. Thanks for being on the site!! Me and Chris appreciate all of you!!

POST ANY THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS!!!

EASTERN CAROLINA 3A/4A
1. Rose, J.H.
2. New Bern
3. Conley, D.H.
4. South Central
5. Aycock, C.B.
6. Eastern Wayne
7. Southern Wayne

MIDEASTERN 3A/4A
1. New Hanover
2. Hoggard
3. West Brunswick
4. Laney
5. North Brunswick
6. Topsail
7. South Brunswick
8. Ashley

NORTHWESTERN 3A/4A
1. Alexander Central
2. Watauga
3. Freedom
4. Hickory
5. South Caldwell
6. St. Stephens
7. McDowell

PATRIOT 3A/4A
1. Sanford, Terry
2. South View
3. Cape Fear
4. Gray’s Creek
5. Overhills
6. Pine Forest
7. Smith, E.E.
8. Westover
9. Byrd, Douglas

CAPITAL 7 4A
1. Cardinal Gibbons
2. Leesville Road
3. Millbrook
4. Sanderson
5. Southeast Raleigh
6. Enloe
7. Broughton

CENTRAL PIEDMONT 4A

1. East Forsyth
2. Glenn
3. West Forsyth
4. Davie County
5. Reagan
6. Reynolds, R.J.

I-MECK 4A
1. Vance
2. Hough
3. Mallard Creek
4. Lake Norman
5. Mooresville
6. Hopewell
7. West Charlotte
8. North Mecklenburg

METRO 4A

1. Grimsley
2. Page
3. Ragsdale
4. High Point Central
5. Northwest Guilford

NORTHERN ATHLETIC 4A
1. Wake Forest
2. Rolesville
3. Heritage
4. Wakefield
5. Knightdale
6. Corinth Holders

SANDHILLS 4A
1. Richmond County
2. Scotland County
3. Pinecrest
4. Britt, Jack
5. Seventy-First
6. Hoke County
7. Swett, Purnell
8. Lumberton

SOUTH MECK 7 4A

1. Ardrey Kell
2. Olympic
3. Providence
4. South Mecklenburg
5. Harding
6. West Mecklenburg
7. Berry Academy

SOUTH WAKE 4A
1. Holly Springs
2. Middle Creek
3. Garner
4. Apex Friendship
5. Fuquay-Varina
6. South Garner
7. Apex

SOUTHWESTERN 4A

1. Myers Park
2. Butler
3. Hickory Ridge
4. Independence
5. Porter Ridge
6. Rocky River
7. East Mecklenburg
8. Garinger

TRIANGLE 8 4A
1. Panther Creek
2. Hillside
3. Riverside-Durham
4. Green Hope
5. Cary
6. Jordan
7. Athens Drive
8. Green Level

NOTE: These predictions were made by the conference coaches last spring heading into the Fall of the 2020 season but due to Covid the season was moved to Spring 2021. There maybe some changes with players early enrolling in college. I still wanted to post these just to get some conversation going on here. Thanks for being on the site!! Me and Chris appreciate all of you!!

POST ANY THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS!!!

EASTERN CAROLINA 3A/4A

1. Rose, J.H.
2. New Bern
3. Conley, D.H.
4. South Central
5. Aycock, C.B.
6. Eastern Wayne
7. Southern Wayne

MIDEASTERN 3A/4A
1. New Hanover
2. Hoggard
3. West Brunswick
4. Laney
5. North Brunswick
6. Topsail
7. South Brunswick
8. Ashley

NORTHWESTERN 3A/4A
1. Alexander Central
2. Watauga
3. Freedom
4. Hickory
5. South Caldwell
6. St. Stephens
7. McDowell

PATRIOT 3A/4A
1. Sanford, Terry
2. South View
3. Cape Fear
4. Gray’s Creek
5. Overhills
6. Pine Forest
7. Smith, E.E.
8. Westover
9. Byrd, Douglas

CAPITAL 7 4A
1. Cardinal Gibbons
2. Leesville Road
3. Millbrook
4. Sanderson
5. Southeast Raleigh
6. Enloe
7. Broughton

CENTRAL PIEDMONT 4A

1. East Forsyth
2. Glenn
3. West Forsyth
4. Davie County
5. Reagan
6. Reynolds, R.J.

I-MECK 4A
1. Vance
2. Hough
3. Mallard Creek
4. Lake Norman
5. Mooresville
6. Hopewell
7. West Charlotte
8. North Mecklenburg

METRO 4A

1. Grimsley
2. Page
3. Ragsdale
4. High Point Central
5. Northwest Guilford

NORTHERN ATHLETIC 4A
1. Wake Forest
2. Rolesville
3. Heritage
4. Wakefield
5. Knightdale
6. Corinth Holders

SANDHILLS 4A
1. Richmond County
2. Scotland County
3. Pinecrest
4. Britt, Jack
5. Seventy-First
6. Hoke County
7. Swett, Purnell
8. Lumberton

SOUTH MECK 7 4A

1. Ardrey Kell
2. Olympic
3. Providence
4. South Mecklenburg
5. Harding
6. West Mecklenburg
7. Berry Academy

SOUTH WAKE 4A
1. Holly Springs
2. Middle Creek
3. Garner
4. Apex Friendship
5. Fuquay-Varina
6. South Garner
7. Apex

SOUTHWESTERN 4A

1. Myers Park
2. Butler
3. Hickory Ridge
4. Independence
5. Porter Ridge
6. Rocky River
7. East Mecklenburg
8. Garinger

TRIANGLE 8 4A
1. Panther Creek
2. Hillside
3. Riverside-Durham
4. Green Hope
5. Cary
6. Jordan
7. Athens Drive
8. Green Level

Looking forward to the Rose/New Bern game next Friday. Wish it was a little later in the year after both teams have had a chance to get a few games under their belt and build some chemistry, but it should be a good one.

Looking forward to the Rose/New Bern game next Friday. Wish it was a little later in the year after both teams have had a chance to get a few games under their belt and build some chemistry, but it should be a good one.
Definitely gon a be a good one... It will be damn near impossible to stop a Coach King offense week one with no film tho, gonna definitely test the DC for NB.

Reactions: UNC91
Definitely gon a be a good one... It will be damn near impossible to stop a Coach King offense week one with no film tho, gonna definitely test the DC for NB.

That's to say the Rose offense will be humming with hardly any practice time and new coaching staff. The season of the unknown -- anything can happen.

Reactions: UNC91
I agree Vance will be once again the favorite to win conference and state title again

I still believe Mooresville is still better than LN but time will tell

Would think of all the Charlotte conferences, the Southwestern might be the one most likely to not look like the predictions and I would bet MC is quietly smiling at being picked 3rd.

Reactions: UNC91 and nepsy7
Hello Miss Deana King and all of D's other posters .HSFB man-rich white man-sv3 and his Rabbles says we wills do everything We's can 2 tries 2 get N's D's stands R's on D's sidelines 4 2021 spring football games. I's have hired some of D's greatest LOBBYIST 2 campaign 4's all of the high school football fans statewide.

Why is Vance the favorite?
1. Their Backups were just as good as their starters in some spots
2. They return their staff as where others have new coaches
3. They proven they can BEAT the top dogs and They had Awesome playoff run last yr.
4. I love the culture and what their BAND is and that is important to a degree

4. I love the culture and what their BAND is and that is important to a degree

It is funny how you mention the band, I think they really add to game day experience. Someone on another thread complaining about only fans that come from some schools is the loud as hell band.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
Both is important but yeah I meant to say Brand but got to love auto correction .....
As a Vance/Chambers guy I'll always rep my cougars but I'll b honest I have 0 clue on how good the team is this Covid stuff is crazy. Every year I have came on here and gave my take on the team but i'll b honest I have jus a few times that's left with coaching staff, admin and know NONE of the kids that's there now. With Power up in chapel hill he was the last true kid I knew going back to the AB days. But AD Rich, Hack and Ferebee will have those kids ready for that 1st game...Creek has been waiting well over a yr no matter who is coaching there now they're b ready for sure.

As a Vance/Chambers guy I'll always rep my cougars but I'll b honest I have 0 clue on how good the team is this Covid stuff is crazy. Every year I have came on here and gave my take on the team but i'll b honest I have jus a few times that's left with coaching staff, admin and know NONE of the kids that's there now. With Power up in chapel hill he was the last true kid I knew going back to the AB days. But AD Rich, Hack and Ferebee will have those kids ready for that 1st game...Creek has been waiting well over a yr no matter who is coaching there now they're b ready for sure.

Nobody has a clue this year. Top tier kids have left. Guys like Chadwick and Palmieri have left. Limited practice time, scrimmages, I give Vance a slight advantage because of Grier and I think Hack gets his kids to play hard. If I was looking for a sleeper it might be Butler.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
NB is very big up front on both sides. They are very well coached and disciplined and will be a tough team to beat. Their passing game will need to improve but if you can’t stop their power run game it will be a long night.

Reactions: NBBears20124ACHAMPS
NB is very big up front on both sides. They are very well coached and disciplined and will be a tough team to beat. Their passing game will need to improve but if you can’t stop their power run game it will be a long night.

I wanted the passing game to evolve going into this year but we're only talking about 5-6 times a game max, anyway. Will be a big test tonight with the Rose passing attack.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT