ADVERTISEMENT

4A Pendulum has swung East

Lol Harding has looked more impressive thus far compared to Scotland. Don't think you want to see Harding.
Based on what? Yeah they payed a great half against Creek but the lost by 21 if I'm not mistaken. They beat a really beat up west meck team and Gaffney while a good win is not the Juggernaut that many claim. So while they are good I would say them and SC are probably evenly matched and most rational football fans would agree. They both have monster backs (one plays both ways). They have a lot of size and lack depth (SC has more depth than HC) and last neither one of them are going to air it out. So tell me where I'm wrong. Harding probably stronger defensively but I think White is so much more explosive than anyone Harding will ever see. You can defend him perfectly and he still can rip you off 80. Crouch gets his in big chunks but you are not holding your breath on every play. Not taking anything away from him because he is a man! These teams are a pick'em. SC would have to tackle much better than they did against MC with more hats and penetration or Crouch will really punish them. I hope it happens it would be a spectacle for sure.

Here is why I find this comment funny. Scotland has had every opportunity in the world to face off with Catholic. Sadly they couldnt beat New Bern or North Davidson to get that opportunity.

The arrogance is truly amazing. Got beat at home by a team with 3 starters returning while the entire city was planning the ticker tape parade and now its " could have'.

Then we want to talk trash about Catholic . " we dont play down"......please stop

Stick to Richmond bashing. At least you can back that up.
I was just pulling CC chain i didn't know i was going to catch this many mullets So get over yourself we don't win every game but you professional make it worth while.

Last edited:
Here is why I find this comment funny. Scotland has had every opportunity in the world to face off with Catholic. Sadly they couldnt beat New Bern or North Davidson to get that opportunity.

The arrogance is truly amazing. Got beat at home by a team with 3 starters returning while the entire city was planning the ticker tape parade and now its " could have'.

Then we want to talk trash about Catholic . " we dont play down"......please stop

I see you Charlotte Boys " SHO'S TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER". You can talk smack about the Scots, but you get offended if a Scots fan fires back at one of the "CHOSEN ONES"(Catholic,MC,etc). I got much respect for the Mavs, they came in our house and beat us.So it is what it is when it comes to smack talk from them.

Actually we couldn't beat Hoggard just want you to get the story right.

Outside of Bryce Love, I don't believe there has ever been a back that Creek guys literally held their breath every time he touch the ball, like White. In the words of the coaching staff of Mallard Creek. I'm glad we will never go up against a guy like that ever again.

Seen Harding play 4 times this year. Scotland once. It would be a pick em. Gun to my head today I would take Scotland but not with a ton of confindence. Harding is that good. Harding is much better in the back end on defense but not sure it helps them much against Scotland. Scotland a bit deeper and slightly better throwing it.

I think the mentality and intensity has probably gotten better at Scotland but make no mistake............there is a street fight , punch in the face attitude on that Harding team. That is a bunch of tough kids.

I see you Charlotte Boys " SHO'S TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER". You can talk smack about the Scots, but you get offended if a Scots fan fires back at one of the "CHOSEN ONES"(Catholic,MC,etc). I got much respect for the Mavs, they came in our house and beat us.So it is what it is when it comes to smack talk from them.

Zero smack talk. I hate the " maybe, could have " bullshit. You win, you lose. Creek has lost 6 games the past 3 years. Never hear us play that little girl " if our coach woulda" stuff. Tip your hat and give respect.

Scotland got beat on opening night. 21-0 at half. All I heard for months was

- we are loaded
- Watch out big city boys
- Best team ever

Creek takes a team with one starter back on offense and beats a stacked defense. Now its ........We woulda won " IF"... Laughable.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Zero smack talk. I hate the " maybe, could have " bullshit. You win, you lose. Creek has lost 6 games the past 3 years. Never hear us play that little girl " if our coach woulda" stuff. Tip your hat and give respect.

Scotland got beat on opening night. 21-0 at half. All I heard for months was

- we are loaded
- Watch out big city boys
- Best team ever

Creek takes a team with one starter back on offense and beats a stacked defense. Now its ........We woulda won " IF"... Laughable.
I thought you where smarter than this we ain't had no stacked D since 2011 but i understand you are insulted so continue to rant.

I thought you where smarter than this we ain't had no stacked D since 2011 but i understand you are insulted so continue to rant.

I don't know how stacked you guys were, but there were definitely people on here talking about how good they were going to be on defense.. Not as much in the back in, but the front 7. The game is over and both teams have a long way to go. Unfortunately this is the response you get when crazy fans start saying we would have won IF. The game was almost 2months ago. :)

I even had a Fan tell me, I was going to work Scotland guys if the Creek Won? Sometimes you have to act like you've been there before and keep it moving.

Last edited:
I don't know how stacked you guys were, but there were definitely people on here talking about how good they were going to be on defense.. Not as much in the back in, but the front 7. The game is over and both teams have a long way to go. Unfortunately this is the response you get when crazy fans start saying we would have won IF. The game was almost 2months ago. :)

I even had a Fan tell me, I was going to work Scotland guys if the Creek Won? Sometimes you have to act like you've been there before and keep it moving.

I do like feeling good about what Scotland has here
moving forward, have played some good teams and have gone up against the pass, now the difficult
end of conf play coming. I hope to not leave home
but one time til December for a game...

If Scotland ends up west (which is very possible) and Vance and EF goes small 4a, add in Harding andThis would be a slug fest.

Reactions: sikner51

I think our defense is very good we don't have a lot of depth on the line, linebackers are very good and the defensive back field is improving but in no way stacked, but i do like to have my fun with CC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT