ADVERTISEMENT

4A East Discussion Board - 2nd Round

PatrickO'Brien

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2012
8 JH Rose (10-2) @ 1 New Bern (12-0)
5 Hillside (8-4) @ 4 Seventy-First (12-0)
6 East Wake (10-2) @ 3 Scotland (11-1)
7 Cape Fear (9-3) @ 2 Hoggard (11-0)

The stars are lining up for the thanksgiving Friday to be an all undefeated semi final but we have to play the next team and that is Rose! One at a time so :
New Bern 45 Rose 14
Scots 42 EW 28 ( could be a good game)
Seventy First 35 hillside 21 (hillside keeps it close)
Hoggard 28 cape fear 17 ( this could be an upset)

Ok if all escape then turkey Friday we are all undefeated and let's get at it!!!

No matter what happens Can't be all undefeated semis as Scotland is not undefeated.

New Bern 41 Rose 19...NB won by 3 scores 2 weeks ago, expect the same again but w/ a little more scoring
Scotland 48 East Wake 39...I expect a shootout but Scots too tough and make the stops when they matter
Hillside 22 Seventy-First 21...upset special. Hornets have lost 4 games by a combined 20 points. 3 of those 4 teams undefeated
Hoggard 27 Cape Fear 14...Hoggard held CF to 60 yards & no offensive points in 1st round last year. CF improved but not enough

Yea NB beat Rose two weeks ago by 20. Mike Hughes played one quarter. Hughes is back and the game is at Caruso. NB is 29-1 int heir last 30 home playoff games. Bears. BIG.

Scotland 35 East Wake 21

Hillside 21 71st 20

Hoggard 28 Cape Fear 14

Your'e nuts if anyone looses Friday it will be those cubs , if not this week then for sure the next week no one here is afraid of you we have beaten you down more in this county than any where else mark my word. We taught ya'll how to play. Last time you played here DB beat you down on the way to the championship game 2008 I believe, that you seem to forget, who won the ship. and which teams played. I'll give you a hint: three teams from the Mid South and one from the Southeastern I can tell in your post you are afraid to play SF or Scotland. I am fed up with you crap so I felt I had to speak out, boy do we need a idiot slayer on this board. This maybe my one and only post this year so have a God Blessed DAY!!!!!

Originally posted by oldschool71:

Your'e nuts if anyone looses Friday it will be those cubs , if not this week then for sure the next week no one here is afraid of you we have beaten you down more in this county than any where else mark my word. We taught ya'll how to play. Last time you played here DB beat you down on the way to the championship game 2008 I believe, that you seem to forget, who won the ship. and which teams played. I'll give you a hint: three teams from the Mid South and one from the Southeastern I can tell in your post you are afraid to play SF or Scotland. I am fed up with you crap so I felt I had to speak out, boy do we need a idiot slayer on this board. This maybe my one and only post this year so have a God Blessed DAY!!!!!
Wow! And you NB guys ride me. Geeeeze.

Wow port city and I thought You slammed bears fan. And I picked 71 to win. Ok He said DB beat the our bears in 08 and I believe that was down there. We dont have to travel at all and we have only one loss at home in the last 30 home play off games that includes SC. So again we are looking at Friday and we will say next after that!! 71 does not need to sleep on HS as we only beat them 12 to 0. Good luck all and by the way it was DB that beat us not 71st.

This post was edited on 11/18 4:06 PM by bearsfan83

Who the hell are you talking to? Rose is going to beat us? Same Rose team we beat two weeks ago by 20 with our backup QB? You've beaten us down? Huh? You talking about 2008? The year after we knocked off Indy for the title and lost all our players? Congrats on beating a 6 win team. Ask 71st what happened to them during their last two trips to Caruso. Who won the ship two years ago? I'll give you a hint, it wasn't y'all. We're afraid to play SC or 71st? I'm not sure either of those two teams have ever won at NB. Don't go hiding now!

I smell an upset in this round.. The game that seem interesting would be Hillside vs 71st. Despite Hillside record, they seem to be battle tested.

Originally posted by oldschool71:

Mr. oldschool71, what you've just written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent tirade were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

2008????, Really?.....and it's "loses" not "looses".....smh

Originally posted by lovethembears:
Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
That's good stuff. LOL

Mr. oldschool71, what you've just written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent tirade were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul

Who can name the Movie?

I can...lol
3dgrin.r191677.gif

New Bern 41 Rose 21
I've seen East Wake play multiple times this year and the running back Demontay Rhem
Is an absolute stud and will cause problems for the Scotland defense. But the scots make one more play late to beat the warriors
Scotland 45 East Wake 41
71st 28 Hillside 24
Hoggard 35 Cape Fear 14

To reply to my last post I look forward to being in Scotland Friday to see the game against the warriors. While wishing my bears good luck against Rose Blows High back home in Caruso.

We welcome you to Scotland County Scots will never give up 41 points to EW, Scots 42- 14.

The clock is now running! It's Thursday! A little more 36 hours left then it's game time! Hope all stays healthy and no injuries !! Up next Rose!!

Nice... Never thought I would see Billy Madison referenced on NCPreps. That is a new one for me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT