ADVERTISEMENT

4A Championship Contenders

Are you serious???? The some are talking on High School OT, this is going to be a blow out in favor of New Bern!!#
Naw, the one suggesting a NB win is our fellow 252 brethren down in Havelock. Looking forward to a good clean game, hopefully the officials will let the kids decide the game.

Reactions: ncjeff
Da Bears needs 2's play @ home Eyes look back N's History they's play Scotland back N's 2011 and got there heads knock off and there A== Kick likes a Mule kicks his water bucket.

I remember going to a Bears/Raiders game where everyone kissed their
sister at the end, what a disgrace that was. I guess if the game happened again that
would not happen..

It THE RAIDERS OF RICHMOND COUNTY didn't have early graduation easy wins.
And if zamr white doesn't tear his acl Scots win 4a. Unfortunately shit happens in life and sports. Those kids who left did what was in their best interest and I would have done the same. No one is gonna feel bad for u guys!

Reactions: Greengold_4ever
That quote almost won y’all state against East Forsyth. That was a remarkable season for y’all.
Unsure about the remarkable season but a remarkable playoff run as a double digit seed.
3 games in a row that went inside the last 30 seconds before being decided.
a great east final win and then showing we belonged in a tight 1 score title game verse EF

Reactions: Warhead1
Richmond will be well rested. I got RC vs. South View in the Eastern Finals. SV defense is legit with thier only loss to a decent Cleveland team in a shootout first game of season. The offense is explosive with lots of weapons. They have the advantage of playing a full schedule too. If RC gets by Cardinal Gibbons, then this is the matchup that happens. New Bern nor Scotland have the Offense to play with SV.
Agreed, NB's O is terrible.

Gibbons and rc will be lights out. Gibbons doesn't make mistakes and 95, 2 and 5 are three of the best high school players in NC that nobody knows about! 95 kicked scotlands ass in 2019 and nothing has changed. 2 is a different bird and 5 will knock your D in the dirt. RC is till my pick but they better bring their A game!

I have seen CG play Millbrook and tonight Pine Forest. I think 95, 30 and 1 are the best players I have seen on defense. Period. 5 is versatile offense and defense. 23 will slice you. I said earlier this team is very athletic. I saw 95 dominate the line every game, against Millbrook 1 shut down a top receiver in the state and 30 made every tackle it seemed sideline to sideline. 5 can run or play LB. both.

Last edited:
Nothing but respect for gibbons. Has anybody seen those raiders play? Two starting wide receivers did not play tonight the online is big 4 to 5 receivers big fast RB #22 strong fast #24 will run you over and will lay wood on defense. QB calm collective just like his brother and the d size on the line lbs solid dbs corners solid well coached my raiders will be a problem special teams good raider nation remembers gibbons stadium real good from our battle last year trust me gibbons know who is coming in town next Friday praying both teams stay covid free.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
Agreed, NB's O is terrible.
Yea, uhh I would like to insert foot in mouth. I was sooooooooooooo wrong about NB. They appear to be back to the NB of old. I see them moving on after the showing of SV last night. Jack Britt has a very strong Defense, but SV had one play to change the whole game and sneak out with the W. If NB plays like they did last night they will roll on. SV D is legit and will make it a game but now I don't know they have the O to hang.

Every game spoken here was phenomenal. Cant wait until next season. Hopefully COVID has been a bit uplifted by then.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT