ADVERTISEMENT

4:3

The watch may say 4.32 but the distance might be 35 yards - lol.
Are you looking through a Digital Depth Finder or a Digital Stud Finder - Which one?

scope.jpg

setting the kid up for disappointment.

The kid is a pretty good player as was his brother. They have had a certain amount of hype because the dad had a cup of coffee in the NFL and they caught alot of press when the older brother transfered to MP from one of the privates. I think the younger one is even a better BBall player.

I just dont know why you do silly stuff like that. If he truly runs a 4.3....everyone is gonna know that matters. All that happens by posting that is the kid takes on a huge amount of ridicule which is what happened when it got posted. 4.32 on a grass outfield timed by his dad with cones marking off the distance?? How bout lets just say he is really fastand leave it at that.

The kid is a pretty good player as was his brother. They have had a certain amount of hype because the dad had a cup of coffee in the NFL and they caught alot of press when the older brother transfered to MP from one of the privates. I think the younger one is even a better BBall player.

I just dont know why you do silly stuff like that. If he truly runs a 4.3....everyone is gonna know that matters. All that happens by posting that is the kid takes on a huge amount of ridicule which is what happened when it got posted. 4.32 on a grass outfield timed by his dad with cones marking off the distance?? How bout lets just say he is really fastand leave it at that.
he is listed at 6 ft 189 in the class of 2022 if he runs that I would think the offers from D1 would be everywhere. He does look fast I just have to look at college kids and him being the 2nd fastest at the combine is just not real. On another note. have you guys seen this kid Zaire Patterson. Playing 1A ball which is a lil baffling but this kids has a very unique skill set when coming off the edge albeit it's not against MC, RC or SC.

~ LES BROWN ~

Somebody’s years of trolling is coming to an end.......lmao!
You are one reason why kids or others may give up on their own dreams based on the opinion. A young kid simply enjoying some training during the worst time of our lives and the best thing you can say is what you stated below. You go about yourself blaming his father for clocking him. Basically what you are saying is his fathers clock work is completely off - that was at 12:05pm. Yet, that's not enough. You then decided to edit your comment 1hr and 2mins later and add "You always have to consider the source". You are about the most childish adult I have ran into.

Talent doesnt Only grow in Mallard Creek and this is a problem you cannot come to terms and agree with. Everyone outside of MC basically sucks!!!!! Yet its been four years going on 5.

I have always wondered why you have such strong belief that GOLD does not exist outside your stadium.

If you would not say this same comment to the person you admire the most in the world, as you would not wish to offend or upset them, then DO NOT make this comment about a kid or a father you have never met.

sorry.jpg

Reactions: WONDERS89
You are one reason why kids or others may give up on their own dreams based on the opinion. A young kid simply enjoying some training during the worst time of our lives and the best thing you can say is what you stated below. You go about yourself blaming his father for clocking him. Basically what you are saying is his fathers clock work is completely off - that was at 12:05pm. Yet, that's not enough. You then decided to edit your comment 1hr and 2mins later and add "You always have to consider the source". You are about the most childish adult I have ran into. Talent doesnt Only grow in Mallard Creek and this is a problem you cannot come to terms and agree with. I have always wondered why you have such strong belief that GOLD does not exist outside your stadium.

If you would not say this same comment to the person you admire the most in the world, as you would not wish to offend or upset them, then DO NOT make this comment about a kid or a father you have never met.

sorry.jpg
Get it all out. Your days are numbered....lmao!

You are one reason why kids or others may give up on their own dreams based on the opinion. A young kid simply enjoying some training during the worst time of our lives and the best thing you can say is what you stated below. You go about yourself blaming his father for clocking him. Basically what you are saying is his fathers clock work is completely off - that was at 12:05pm. Yet, that's not enough. You then decided to edit your comment 1hr and 2mins later and add "You always have to consider the source". You are about the most childish adult I have ran into.

Talent doesnt Only grow in Mallard Creek and this is a problem you cannot come to terms and agree with. Everyone outside of MC basically sucks!!!!! Yet its been four years going on 5.

I have always wondered why you have such strong belief that GOLD does not exist outside your stadium.

sorry.jpg
NC is one of the hottest area’s for recruiting in the Nation. Stop making false accusations because people don’t agree with your silly post. Weren’t you booted off on 4 different occasions. No means no! Lmao!

Reactions: Blue and Gold22
Here's the deal men. (And ladies) I have zero problems with you chewing it up and having fun, this site is here for your entertainment. But we are going to have standards and I don't want to see a lot of trolling and tom-foolery. Support your team, support your community, be proud of where you are from, but don't start putting down players or coaches.

Here's the deal men. (And ladies) I have zero problems with you chewing it up and having fun, this site is here for your entertainment. But we are going to have standards and I don't want to see a lot of trolling and tom-foolery. Support your team, support your community, be proud of where you are from, but don't start putting down players or coaches.
The Sherriff has spoken S2V2, I don't think you want any of that "SMOKE".

Nobody, and I mean nobody, should respect a hand time 40 in 2020. If it's not on the laser, you're just doing a conditioning workout, bottom line

Also, head on angles are the worst to judge speed, but I don't think that's a 4.3 as a former fast guy. He should be running a lot more relaxed and smooth overall too.. He is pulling back against his own shoulders and natural running lean

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT