ADVERTISEMENT

4-3 Andrews at 6-1 Robbinsville

Andrews got their QB back so that will help them. I think it's going to be closer than people think

The last couple of years (especially last year) must feel like a lifetime ago for Andrews and their fans. Knights win this one big.
No way man. I’m still riding the high of last year and truthfully if not for injuries of our QB and key lineman I believe we could have squeaked by Mitchell, Swain & beaten Cherokee. But it’s part of the game as you know well and I believe other teams such as Hayesville have injuries to key players. With only 3 Conference games to go who knows what might happen if the top 3 teams lose key players. God forbid this doesn’t happen to any young man because it can change a season. We will still show up and compete because we don’t have the luxury of 430 students

No way man. I’m still riding the high of last year and truthfully if not for injuries of our QB and key lineman I believe we could have squeaked by Mitchell, Swain & beaten Cherokee. But it’s part of the game as you know well and I believe other teams such as Hayesville have injuries to key players. With only 3 Conference games to go who knows what might happen if the top 3 teams lose key players. God forbid this doesn’t happen to any young man because it can change a season. We will still show up and compete because we don’t have the luxury of 430 students
430 students isn’t much of a luxury these days in 1a ball. Not when others have up to twice that many. Y’all saw one last year in the 4th round that had nearly twice that many. We have some good teams here in the SMC, but unless Robbinsville can pull a surprise this season, I think we are all pretty much SOL as far as state titles go, at least until realignment.

430 students isn’t much of a luxury these days in 1a ball. Not when others have up to twice that many. Y’all saw one last year in the 4th round that had nearly twice that many. We have some good teams here in the SMC, but unless Robbinsville can pull a surprise this season, I think we are all pretty much SOL as far as state titles go, at least until realignment.
I agree ! I really don’t see anyone getting out of 3rd round since I’ve seen every SMC team play. It is what it is. I really believe Andrews would have won the State Championship if realignment had been last year. Of course I’m pulling for any team from SMC to go as far as possible.

I agree ! I really don’t see anyone getting out of 3rd round since I’ve seen every SMC team play. It is what it is. I really believe Andrews would have won the State Championship if realignment had been last year. Of course I’m pulling for any team from SMC to go as far as possible.
Oh no doubt about Andrews winning it all last year had 1a still been split up into two divisions. The timing of combining it back into one division was just plain bad luck for Andrews. It’s a shame too. I would have loved seeing the Wildcats win it all.

I agree. A lot of times the 1a state champs out of SMC would be SMC co-champs. The Wildcats walked over everybody last year. They would have rolled through 1a with subdivisions.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
35-7 is a good game in your eyes? Seems kinda odd, or are you just that full of yourself? Asking for a friend lol
Andrews will probably finish last in Conference.
Cherokee just beat them and we beat Cherokee by 40. Time will tell but with rain on the forecast it could be closer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT