ADVERTISEMENT

3rd Round Matchups

Apologies if I overlooked anyone. Looks like 8 schools will be represented by both the Men’s and Women’s teams in the third round; Apex Friendly (4a), Millbrook (4a), Northwood (3a) Farmville Central (2a), Shelby (2a) Mountain Heritage (2a), East Carteret (1a) and Mitchell (1a).

Quite and accomplishment for theses schools, Granted it may have been help by the screwed up seating this year but still seems like this Is a high number for both to advance this far. Congratulations to these programs.

Who will be the schools with 2 in the final 4? FarmVille, boys game vs Reidville could be a dandy? Heritage will be a challenge for both men and women, Mitchell not a chance. Shelby has a chance, Not sure about the rest.

Go Mountaineers

Reactions: ObserveAndReport
NC State fans are going to want to find the Reidsville/Farmville game. Both have a guard who will be playing for the Pack next year.

game should be live streamed...either hoops network or reidsvilleradio.com....Breon Pass of Reidsville lit it up for 37 last nite versus Kinston....16 in the 3rd qtr. when he was 4-5 from 3 point range in that qtr....Pass is averaging 35 points per game for a team that is now 12-1...too bad this season was short changed....Reidsville will be the underdog to Farmville...one good thing is the game will be played in Reidsville.............

See that 2 NPC 3A teams left. West Rowan boys who will take on Crest. And Carson girls will take on Enka. I think the Carson n Enka girls game is going to be a dandy.

Apologies if I overlooked anyone. Looks like 8 schools will be represented by both the Men’s and Women’s teams in the third round; Apex Friendly (4a), Millbrook (4a), Northwood (3a) Farmville Central (2a), Shelby (2a) Mountain Heritage (2a), East Carteret (1a) and Mitchell (1a).

Quite and accomplishment for theses schools, Granted it may have been help by the screwed up seating this year but still seems like this Is a high number for both to advance this far. Congratulations to these programs.

Who will be the schools with 2 in the final 4? FarmVille, boys game vs Reidville could be a dandy? Heritage will be a challenge for both men and women, Mitchell not a chance. Shelby has a chance, Not sure about the rest.

Go Mountaineers
Mitchell girls will win. Our boys have a uphill go

Reactions: wncbowhunter
Would not be surprised to see both Shelby teams advance.

Hopefully Crest and Shelby football teams will have to wait a little longer to add the hoop players.

Mountain Heritage boys fall to Hendersonville. I’ve enjoyed watching these senior boys play. Have coached them in youth sports and travel ball. Will miss seeing them there next year.

Reactions: wncbowhunter
Lincoln Charter is just on a different level than anyone out west, Mount Airy will play them closer than anyone else has though.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Mitchell boys getting beat. Well coached Lincoln charter team

Leaving the debate on charter schools playing 1A aside, they are incredibly well coached. I don’t know that I’ve seen anybody guard like they do since the early/mid 2000s Thomasville teams. The schemes are great, the pressure and intensity they get their kids to bring are great. And I can’t wait to see what they do in 2A next year :)

Reactions: Mhsneer
Leaving the debate on charter schools playing 1A aside, they are incredibly well coached. I don’t know that I’ve seen anybody guard like they do since the early/mid 2000s Thomasville teams. The schemes are great, the pressure and intensity they get their kids to bring are great. And I can’t wait to see what they do in 2A next year :)
Yeah glad to see them go up. Every charter should and my daughters all went to one as well as public schools. There is an advantage period. That even isn’t up for debate

Farmville Central 83 Reidsville 55. Dang it man that was in Reidsville as well and a thorough beating. Wow

Yeah glad to see them go up. Every charter should and my daughters all went to one as well as public schools. There is an advantage period. That even isn’t up for debate

I agree. But they also play really hard and run good stuff. They deserve credit for that, other stuff aside.

Also watched a few minutes of the Farmville game, would have loved to see them play Lincoln Charter.

Reactions: Mhsneer

Losing the majority of players to graduation this year so next year will be tough. These boys have played together for a long time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT