ADVERTISEMENT

3AA West Playoff Discussion - 4th Round

PatrickO'Brien

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2012
There are only two teams left in this division, as we are just under two weeks til everything is decided in the championship game.

Let's get the talk going for this game below, as we want to hear your topics, your predictions, and any other thoughts you have on the game.

5 Weddington (13-1) @ 2 Cuthbertson (11-3)

I don't think their are any fans for either of these teams on this site...with that being said, Weddington is probably the most well known of the two because of the defense...but neither of these are real state powers. I'd say that no matter who the winner is...I expect Northern Guilford to be waiting for them on the other side.

Weddington gave Northern a decent game last year in playoffs...almost pulled out the win too, but I feel like Northern's championship experience, and big game experience will over come Weddington again and especially Cuthbertson...but that's just my opinion, and I'm a nobody...As far as this world is concerned...Anything could happen.

I hope the West wins, so I'll cheer for whoever is representing the West.

Cuthbertson was opened about 6 years ago with kids from Weddington , Marvin Ridge, & Parkwood. The kids from both teams grew up playing rec sports together. They beat us for the first time earlier this year. 4 big plays were the difference as we failed to adjust on defense. I feel like we are better but doesnt mean we will win. We have to get to the QB and not give up the big plays. Next week does not matter right now . Only Cuthbertson matters. The kids have been looking forward
to this game since we lost last time. Cuthbertson has been playing very good in playoffs. I believe we"ll get them this time. The Defense will be the difference.

Weddington has come into our house and beaten us twice. That pisses me off....but they have earned my respect. I'm not gonna be one of those retards that bashes a team because they can prove themselves. I hate Weddington but now.....strangely.....I feel the need to support them.

I hope Weddington wins out and represents the west. They are talented, very well coached, very disciplined, scrappy, and aren't scared of big games.

Weddington by 3.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT