Lake Norman (4A)
Mooresville (4A)
Alexander Central (4A)
Statesville (3A)
South Iredell (3A)
West Iredell (3A)
Davie co (4A)
North Lincoln (3A)

While not a bad setup, I doubt you’d ever see Davie willingly leave the CPC. Too many natural rivals, and the new Davie HS is just a few minutes from the Forsyth Co. line.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
South Iredell does have the numbers I believe. It will be interesting to see what conference they would end up being in.

While not a bad setup, I doubt you’d ever see Davie willingly leave the CPC. Too many natural rivals, and the new Davie HS is just a few minutes from the Forsyth Co. line.

could South Iredell join this conference then if there isn’t no Spilt conference

could South Iredell join this conference then if there isn’t no Spilt conference

It's possible, it just depends on where the 4A/3A split is at numbers-wise. I'm told that Iredell Co. is already planning to build a new high school off of I-77 at US 21 near the Lowes and Sheetz area. it would pull from West, Lake Norman, and South and level both of those schools back closer to 3A numbers.

DH Conley has more students than Greenville Rose. South Central is 4A and Conley is larger than them also.

It's possible, it just depends on where the 4A/3A split is at numbers-wise. I'm told that Iredell Co. is already planning to build a new high school off of I-77 at US 21 near the Lowes and Sheetz area. it would pull from West, Lake Norman, and South and level both of those schools back closer to 3A numbers.

correct but I don’t see it being done until 2022 or so If SI went 4A it would be for maybe 1 yr n then ask to move down

Ln would love to be 3A and I think this help SI but I don’t see how West (Iredell) would help bc West Iredell is already 2A so they have get some back to go to be 3A.

Let's hope the hell not. The previous experiment was a total disaster.

I agree - I think the Imeck is the best spot for Mooresville at 4A but I have heard before they want to put us in with some of the Cabarrus county schools but who knows what will happen.

I think LN may go 3A within the next yr or 2 when the new Iredell county school opens up

they should no school in cab.co. be 4a.kann will unless they lose 100 students,i dont see that happen

they should no school in cab.co. be 4a.kann will unless they lose 100 students,i dont see that happen

The funny thing is when the mill closed everybody said their enrollment would go down. But if you look at the team pages on CP their enrollment keeps going up sense it shut down.

The funny thing is when the mill closed everybody said their enrollment would go down. But if you look at the team pages on CP their enrollment keeps going up sense it shut down.
Cabarrus Co. can thank Charlotte being a sardine can for that.

Reactions: OptionFreak
you should know the reason why our numbers are up

Even if Mooresville is in the npc. They still would be 2nd maybe 3rd best team in that conference.

If South Iredell does move from 3AA to 4A, I hope or let say they don’t get moved into the I-Meck. At one time when they were 4A they were in the conference with Davie, West Forsyth and others. If AL Brown goes 4A it will be interesting to see if they rejoin I-Meck or put in another conference.

Why not just put
1. South Iredell
2. Mooresville
3. Lake Norman
4. Kannapolis
5. Cox Mill
6. Hickory Ridge
7. Davie County

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Even if Mooresville is in the npc. They still would be 2nd maybe 3rd best team in that conference.

Behind WHO? Statesville? I mean last time i checked Mooresville dominated Statesville in pervious NPC? South Iredell? South is down and last time Mooresville played them, we won?

Lol yes Statesville would still win the npc even with Mooresville in it

Mooresville would be the Toughest Team Statesville faces bc We can match their speed so I think it would a close game but I don’t see Statesville winning n like I said last time around Mooresville dominated Statesville so but Statesville has 1 Mooresville doesn’t that a Solid QB play

Mooresville would be the Toughest Team Statesville faces bc We can match their speed so I think it would a close game but I don’t see Statesville winning n like I said last time around Mooresville dominated Statesville so but Statesville has 1 Mooresville doesn’t that a Solid QB play

Statesville is still better than Mooresville everywhere.
Qb- Statesville
RB- Statesville
WR- Push
OLine- Statesville
Dline- Statesville
LB- Mooresville
DB- Mooresville

HC- Statesville

Yeah
Qb- Statesville
RB- Statesville
WR- Push
OLine- Statesville
Dline- Statesville
LB- Mooresville
DB- Mooresville

HC- Statesville

Yeah ok .... I highly disagree and I give you some spots but No way some are better than Mooresville.... Period! I just you live in Dream land but Again I’ll agree to Disagree and I have no other comment , If u want to talk more about this in person then I’m more than willing to do so but I ain’t going back n forth on here as there some things I can’t say on here

Qb- Statesville
RB- Statesville
WR- Push
OLine- Statesville
Dline- Statesville
LB- Mooresville
DB- Mooresville

HC- Statesville
Statesville could have all those positions better than Mooresville and would go winless in MHS conference and it wouldn't even be close.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT