ADVERTISEMENT

3AA Football State Championship: Southern Durham (12-3) vs Shelby Crest (15-0) Part 2

And now Southern Durham will see what everyone else has been seeing all season.

Sasha, no difference between the two teams, the team that loses will be the team that makes the most mistakes. Crest is leading that area right now. Sd shooting themselves in the foot through special teams by giving up short fields.

Sasha, no difference between the two teams, the team that loses will be the team that makes the most mistakes. Crest is leading that area right now. Sd shooting themselves in the foot through special teams by giving up short fields.

Game over buddy, we tried to tell you!

Man that td before the half was huge. Not happy but haven't given up hope yet. Four times in the redzone only two tds. Had Crest in several 3rd downs and no stops. Coach D Rob has been excellent in halftime adjustments. He is going to have to do a masterful job to pull this one out. Long ways to go keep fighting Southern!

Someone tell Will Clark to run Harbison every play.... SD can not stop him bottom line...

Absolute bonehead play calling to begin the second half.... BONEHEADED......

Reactions: sasha_nc
The have no answer for Harbison. He's a man amongst bots. We told you and you would not listen. Pain is a beautiful lesson. Get a painkiller.

I will never run from anybody and unlike a lot of posters I won't make any excuses. You play with what you have and we are get our tails whipped by the better team bottom line I don't want to hear any whining from our fanbase period give Crest their props.

I will never run from anybody and unlike a lot of posters I won't make any excuses. You play with what you have and we are get our tails whipped by the better team bottom line I don't want to hear any whining from our fanbase period give Crest their props.
You're a good poster, bro. I've enjoyed reading your posts, and admire your passion for your team, unconditionally.

No excuses from my end. My comment was in reference to no difference in speed. Coming into the game I knew SD had to win the line of scrimmage to have a chance. Huge advantage there for Crest today.

Walk in the park for the Chargers. Congrats. By the way I loved how the announcer on tv kept calling them Shelby. Let the trash talk begin. South Point- Shelby Crest 2016

Reactions: sasha_nc
State Championship game was played two weeks ago when Southern beat Orange. The Big 8 is a Bad A$$ Conference. If Southern was not here Orange would have been. Southern will soon be Two-Time Champs.
i

You have no clue about football lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT