ADVERTISEMENT

3AA Football State Championship: Southern Durham (12-3) vs Shelby Crest (15-0) Part 2

Them Souljahs will be ready. The past won't have anything to do with next week. Your coach better do his homework because he has no idea who he will see at QB next week. #SOUTHERNDURHAMVSEVERYBODY

And by the way you didn't blow a 21 point lead we took it from you period great Defensive halftime adjustments and also one of the all time great offenses in this state woke up after a slow start. Give credit where credit is due. If you don't we darn sure going to take it.

You're right the past won't matter. This Crest team is much more talented than the one you played in '13.

Southern Durham will be competitive but I can promise Crest will have more talent.

Crest 38
SD 26

Them Souljahs will be ready. The past won't have anything to do with next week. Your coach better do his homework because he has no idea who he will see at QB next week. #SOUTHERNDURHAMVSEVERYBODY

We don't care who it is... It;s already OVER!

If your going to the game who's going to be in charge at Footlocker next Saturday?

And by the way you didn't blow a 21 point lead we took it from you period great Defensive halftime adjustments and also one of the all time great offenses in this state woke up after a slow start. Give credit where credit is due. If you don't we darn sure going to take it.

Be careful what you ask for.This Crest team is for real.Your going to get the best 3AA in the state so you better be ready.

Understand that Southern played without their QB last night. Beating Crest is a major task when you have your full complement of players and would be highly difficult with a RB playing QB. Does anyone know if the SD QB will return for the championship game. Expect Crest to add a trophy to the case.

Understand that Southern played without their QB last night. Beating Crest is a major task when you have your full complement of players and would be highly difficult with a RB playing QB. Does anyone know if the SD QB will return for the championship game. Expect Crest to add a trophy to the case.
Jalen is out for the season with a Collerbone injury. UNC commit and one of the nations best all purpose backs Jordon Brown will run the show. Or it could be Keywan Hayes. Better be prepared to game plan for both. If your team is as confident as you Crest posters I am telling you right now they are in for a rude awakening next Sat. We know what we are up against but Crest has no idea what to expect come next week. Hope you have a passing game this year because you are going to need it and if you do pass it will be against the best secondary you will see this season.

Jalen is out for the season with a Collerbone injury. UNC commit and one of the nations best all purpose backs Jordon Brown will run the show. Or it could be Keywan Hayes. Better be prepared to game plan for both. If your team is as confident as you Crest posters I am telling you right now they are in for a rude awakening next Sat. We know what we are up against but Crest has no idea what to expect come next week. Hope you have a passing game this year because you are going to need it and if you do pass it will be against the best secondary you will see this season.
Please ask around here on the boards about our passing game,don't think SD passing will be much concern seeing how he want have much time scrambling for his life.watch out for # 35#26#90 #32 #33 our front seven is nasty..we have the best linebacker core in the state....stop that if you can.Your QB will be on his back most of the day....even if you do get a pass off we also have great db.

We have alot more on offense this go around!!! Passing yes but you got to stop #21 cause he is awsome rb....watch your film junior. ....

Not saying SD can't win, but it will take more than 19. Whoever the QB ends up being tell him Justin Foster says hello. CJ White will say hello as well, and Chris Willis, and Malik Hopper, and Aaron Ramseur.

WOW maybe we should just forfit what happened when you lost to.......

7-5 EE Smith
8-4 Wakefield
6-6 Northwood on home coming who the hell loses on homecoming?

So I ask you since you can't run on your team and you can't pass on your team did they just talk your guys into surrendering?

Hey it's all in good fun man I can do this all day looking forward to the matchup. If anyone needs any recommendations on where to eat in Chapel Hill If highly recommend Mama Dips for starters. Great home cooked food.

Reactions: GameTime83
WOW maybe we should just forfit what happened when you lost to.......

7-5 EE Smith
8-4 Wakefield
6-6 Northwood on home coming who the hell loses on homecoming?

So I ask you since you can't run on your team and you can't pass on your team did they just talk your guys into surrendering?
All those games we led going into the 4th one against a 4AA team, another against a 4A team both were early in the season and against a conference foe we have always had problems with. We haven't lost to a 3A school since returning back to 3A in 2013 except in conference last year in the playoffs and this season. Losses by a combined 4 points. We lost 16 starters last season it was going to take some time to gel but we are peaking at the right time. Please keep sleeping on us Horse fans carry on!

Please ask around here on the boards about our passing game,don't think SD passing will be much concern seeing how he want have much time scrambling for his life.watch out for # 35#26#90 #32 #33 our front seven is nasty..we have the best linebacker core in the state....stop that if you can.Your QB will be on his back most of the day....even if you do get a pass off we also have great db.

We have alot more on offense this go around!!! Passing yes but you got to stop #21 cause he is awsome rb....watch your film junior. ....
Coach D Rob and his staff are on that but I will gladly watch some highlights when I can Pee Wee.

Yall struggled to post 19 points against a respected 13 seed, we on other hand easily put up 44 points against a 1 seed at an away game... Oh and and we have a 31 game winning streak... I'd be scared if I were you.
You obviously don't know what you are up against and you can't be scared to get this far. Putting up 44 against s #1 seed at their house what does that say about Concord? Southern Durham is a whole other animal you are going against. Fear is for the weak.

You obviously don't know what you are up against and you can't be scared to get this far. Putting up 44 against s #1 seed at their house what does that say about Concord? Southern Durham is a whole other animal you are going against. Fear is for the weak.
Gum flapper you will soon find out...

First I'd like to wish the Crest fans good luck and safe travels.
As for the game I would say bring back a W but I'm confident that it's a done deal. This game is over. Some may say hell why does it matter if we show up if Crest is that good? The answer is it doesn't matter. This ain't 2013 and that team and your memories of them will look foreign come Saturday. It'll be over at halftime mark it down. I'll be right here waiting on my crow if I'm wrong but I'll have a better chance of three petting the lottery.

Jordon Brown is a special athlete.
Shhhhhhh don't tell them anything let them find out next week. They should already know though isn't that right Crest fans you know the young man who caught the game winning td against y'all in 2013. Stay tuned

Just so you know "Something wicked this way comes". Good luck to Crest and South point. It needs to both stay in the west.

Mark my words we will be winning by a margin of 14+ points by halftime

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT