ADVERTISEMENT

3A West Semifinals: Kings Mountain-AC Reynolds (Vote for winner)

Who wins?

• Kings Mountain

Votes: 51 53.7%
  • AC Reynolds

Votes: 44 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can remember several times when people were doubting ACR in the playoffs and they come up big time and pull the upset. I like our chances. It is for sure going to be a gut check. It all comes down to who can exploit the weaknesses of the other. I look for a huge crowd. It has all the makings of a great ballgame.
I have never been to REYNOLDS for a game before do they have visitor side parking?

Yes. When you enter the campus and pass the rocket you will turn left. Go up the hill and there will be plenty of parking. There will be signs and attendants to help you.

I have never been to REYNOLDS for a game before do they have visitor side parking?
If you want to call it that, its a very tiny lot so you will have to get there early to get a space and its just about as far as walking from the home side parking, otherwise you will be walking from the bus parking area, stands are small as well, so if you want to get a good parking spot and seat you better get there early.

I think there are going to be some surprised people come Friday night. Reynolds may very well lose, but anyone who thinks this will be a cakewalk for KM hasn’t seen 2 seconds of ACR football this year.
I agree with this! I think ACR wins this one.. 28-24

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT