ADVERTISEMENT

3A West Semifinals: Kings Mountain-AC Reynolds (Vote for winner)

Who wins?

• Kings Mountain

Votes: 51 53.7%
  • AC Reynolds

Votes: 44 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we weren't in I'd go to this game..dont know what the weather is but could be key..

I'm taking ACR. Nothing against KM. I don't hate my Cleveland County brothers, I just feel ACR just knows how to win these types of games and KM coaching has made some questionable calls, especially against Huss and Crest...but I'm usually wrong so what do I know.

Reactions: PisgahCatamount07
Don't believe everything that's posted on the internet.....Heck we lost 2 games last year by 3 points each!
Lol I swear it does seem like y’all win every close game though. That’s where Reynolds has a big edge on people.... shane laws.
Is he going to retire soon or something? Damn it’s time to move on to college Shane

Reactions: Reynoldsrocks2
Lol I swear it does seem like y’all win every close game though. That’s where Reynolds has a big edge on people.... shane laws.
Is he going to retire soon or something? Damn it’s time to move on to college Shane

Sorry Shane Laws isn’t going anywhere he has two kids in high school and one in elementary school. We going to keep him around for a long time!

I can remember several times when people were doubting ACR in the playoffs and they come up big time and pull the upset. I like our chances. It is for sure going to be a gut check. It all comes down to who can exploit the weaknesses of the other. I look for a huge crowd. It has all the makings of a great ballgame.

Reynolds being the underdog .Don't see that many times. Think I will check this game out Friday. Should be a good game, pulling for the Rockets.

Reactions: GG4BAMA
Reynolds being the underdog is not something you see many times.....around here.
They were underdogs against East Forsyth, Shelby and now will be Friday against kings mountain. I think it’s going to be a good close game Friday

I think there are going to be some surprised people come Friday night. Reynolds may very well lose, but anyone who thinks this will be a cakewalk for KM hasn’t seen 2 seconds of ACR football this year.
I know most teams improve throughout the year. How much has ACR improved from the beginning of the year? I have seen them 1 time and was impressed with their overall team size (physically) and will be the biggest team KM may have seen this year. The game I saw,the size advantage didn't come into play and if that part has not improved alot, it could be KM by 3 or 4 tds. KM has to come out playing aggressive like the shelby game and not wait until the 2nd half like against huss. Beginning of the year ACR team I saw was way better than the Statesville playoff team KM played,so it could be a good one.

Should be a great game, no matter who wins
Should be a very competitive game between to good teams. I also thought last weeks game with STATEVILLE WOULD HAVE BEEN CLOSER but the YOUNG MOUNTIES took it to the GREYHOUND from the start and let up. GO MOUNTIES [ROAD WARRIORS]

KM played well to get here. Hopefully it will be a good game but the Rockets are rolling. Tough defense and several playmakers keep you guessing. ACR by 14. It will be a packed house so come early!

Kings Mountain loses.. They like to pooch kick.. Pooch kicking teams lose.. We’ll West Rowan pooch kicks and they won.. Whomever pooch kicks the most wins..

Reactions: 22wham
KM played well to get here. Hopefully it will be a good game but the Rockets are rolling. Tough defense and several playmakers keep you guessing. ACR by 14. It will be a packed house so come early!

ACR by 14.....can’t see it

Should be a very competitive game between to good teams. I also thought last weeks game with STATEVILLE WOULD HAVE BEEN CLOSER but the YOUNG MOUNTIES took it to the GREYHOUND from the start and let up. GO MOUNTIES [ROAD WARRIORS]
Go AC !

i think this is going to be a close game myself.both teams have playmakers on offense and defense.probably will come down to who makes the fewest mistakes like most games where teams are fairly evenly matched. the running game also could be the deciding factor.i think we would have a slight advantage there.im thinking 37 24 acr. go green.

i think this is going to be a close game myself.both teams have playmakers on offense and defense.probably will come down to who makes the fewest mistakes like most games where teams are fairly evenly matched. the running game also could be the deciding factor.i think we would have a slight advantage there.im thinking 37 24 acr. go green.
From what I saw in both teams and stats, I would say KM has the advantage in rushing for this game. The 2 back, speed and power rushing attack of KM has been averaging over 200 yards a game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT