ADVERTISEMENT

3A West Discussion Board

Man you been drinking to many beers, jealous my Rams will destroy the ponys if you make it.

"RamHard" why are the chargers the only team that you are gunning for? Would you not like for your team to meet the chargers in the championship? If so you need to be hoping that we beat the spiders if we meet them.

The problem i have with Crest is some of there loud mouth fans, all year long bragging about how great Crest is. When Crest posters. realize they were drooping down to small 3A, now they are running away from all there comments. Everyone knows who the king is in 3A football, sorry Crest you will never have a program like my Rams.

Sure we brag about our beloved Chargers. We are proud of them. We believe they are the best. You believe the Rams are.
Whats the difference. I don't care who you support but any team can be beaten. Havelock is a great team but so is Crest.
Good Luck and I hope both Teams meet in the Championship.

Tell us about your great program. Revhard. We're dying to hear. Where were you from 2000 to 2008 ??? Before Cooper ? Bottom feeder. Every poll i've seen says Southern Durham is the king.

You jokers live in the past, we are top-dog right now, our team is loaded with d-1 players,

Originally posted by chargerbacker1:
Tell us about your great program. Revhard. We're dying to hear. Where were you from 2000 to 2008 ??? Before Cooper ? Bottom feeder. Every poll i've seen says Southern Durham is the king.
laugh.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 11/16 7:57 AM by crestrulz

Ram, tell us about your program please....ur not a havlock fan. Everyone knows they lost all their talent last year. So what team you really pulling for?

You guys love to change the subject, now you guys realize you are going down. If we get a chance to play you, I will meet anyCrest fan at the half, i will be nice and bring a towel so you can cry on it.

This "havelock" guy obviously does not know football very well. He may be a cool person but he does not know much about football.

Originally posted by crestrulz:

Originally posted by chargerbacker1:
laugh.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 11/16 7:57 AM by crestrulz
good try but its not me. Im convinced its one of you pony boys trying to fire the team upw some message board material if/when you meet Havelock.

Crest fans are doing a great job, getting teams fired up, with all the bragging. Its easy to brag when you play a jv schedule, its coming soon.

Crest fans are doing a great job, getting teams fired up, with all the bragging. Its easy to brag when you play a jv schedule, its coming soon.

No disrespect to Crest they can win a title, but they seem to mistake prone to win the big games for some reason. I expect them to mistake their way to an L in one of these games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT