ADVERTISEMENT

3A Rankings 3/1

ED seems to be down this year,
I agree with you on this. Should not be in the rankings just yet. I can promise you SWO will not beat Croatan 50-0 like you claim. You will find out.

What is your prediction on that game brother?

ED seems to be down this year,

What is your prediction on that game brother?
Well my 10 years on here I never predict a score or say a team will win. What I do say is that if Jacksonville comes out and plays much better defense then they did last Friday and continue to improve offensively they can be successful in what they are trying to accomplish. ED is a well coached team. If they play ED football they can be successful. Both teams will get off the bus. Got a funny feeling this one is coming down to big special teams play.

Reactions: UNC91
Well my 10 years on here I never predict a score or say a team will win. What I do say is that if Jacksonville comes out and plays much better defense then they did last Friday and continue to improve offensively they can be successful in what they are trying to accomplish. ED is a well coached team. If they play ED football they can be successful. Both teams will get off the bus. Got a funny feeling this one is coming down to big special teams play.

Hope your right, would be a classic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT