ADVERTISEMENT

3A Predictions

Deana_King

Staff
May 31, 2001
NOTE: These predictions were made by the conference coaches last spring heading into the Fall of the 2020 season but due to Covid the season was moved to Spring 2021. There maybe some changes with players early enrolling in college. I still wanted to post these just to get some conversation going on here. Thanks for being on the site!! Me and Chris appreciate all of you!!

POST ANY THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS!!!

MID-STATE 2A/3A
1. Eastern Alamance
2. Northern Guilford
3. Western Alamance
4. Northeast Guilford
5. Person
6. Morehead
7. Rockingham
8. McMichael

ROCKY RIVER 2A/3A
1. Anson County
2. West Stanly
3. Mount Pleasant
4. Forest Hills
5. Montgomery Central
6. Central Academy

BIG EAST 3A
1. Southern Nash
2. Rocky Mount
3. Fike
4. Hunt
5. Northern Nash
6. Franklinton

BIG EIGHT 3A
1. Southern Durham
2. Northern Durham
3. Orange
4. Northwood
5. Chapel Hill
6. Vance County
7. Cedar Ridge
8. East Chapel Hill

BIG SOUTH 3A
1. Kings Mountain
2. Crest
3. Huss
4. Forestview
5. Ashbrook
6. Cramer
7. North Gaston

COASTAL 3A
1. Havelock
2. Jacksonville
3. Northside-Jacksonville
4. West Carteret
5. White Oak
6. Swansboro

GREATER NEUSE 3A
1. Cleveland
2. Clayton
3. South Johnston
4. East Wake
5. West Johnston
6. Smithfield-Selma

MID-PIEDMONT 3A
1. Southeast Guilford
2. Eastern Guilford
3. Southern Alamance
4. Williams
5. Southern Guilford
6. Asheboro
7. Southwestern Randolph

NORTH PIEDMONT 3A
1. Statesville
2. West Rowan
3. South Iredell
4. Carson
5. East Rowan
6. North Iredell

PIEDMONT TRIAD 3A
1. Mount Tabor
2. Dudley
3. Parkland
4. Western Guilford
5. Southwest Guilford
6. Smith, Ben

SOUTH PIEDMONT 3A
1. Brown. A.L.
2. Cox Mill
3. Central Cabarrus
4. Northwest Cabarrus
5. West Cabarrus
6. Robinson, J.M.
7. Concord

SOUTHERN CAROLINA 3A
1. Weddington
2. Charlotte Catholic
3. Marvin Ridge
4. Monroe
5. Sun Valley
6. Cuthbertson
7. Parkwood
8. Piedmont

TRI-COUNTY 3A
1. Lee County
2. Harnett Central
3. Union Pines
4. Southern Lee
5. Triton
6. Western Harnett

WESTERN MOUNTAIN 3A
1. Reynolds, A.C.
2. Erwin
3. Asheville
4. Roberson, T.C.
5. North Buncombe
6. Tuscola
7. West Henderson
8. Enka
9. North Henderson

EASTERN CAROLINA 3A/4A

1. Rose, J.H.
2. New Bern
3. Conley, D.H.
4. South Central
5. Aycock, C.B.
6. Eastern Wayne
7. Southern Wayne

MIDEASTERN 3A/4A
1. New Hanover
2. Hoggard
3. West Brunswick
4. Laney
5. North Brunswick
6. Topsail
7. South Brunswick
8. Ashley

NORTHWESTERN 3A/4A
1. Alexander Central
2. Watauga
3. Freedom
4. Hickory
5. South Caldwell
6. St. Stephens
7. McDowell

PATRIOT 3A/4A
1. Sanford, Terry
2. South View
3. Cape Fear
4. Gray’s Creek
5. Overhills
6. Pine Forest
7. Smith, E.E.
8. Westover
9. Byrd, Douglas

I probably would agree with the NPC had this been played last fall. But with Statesville having key players leaving I think this hurts them. South Iredell has some young talent coming up. I think they have 2 sophomore RBs that will contribute big. Should they play and should they stay at same position. They have good size line and QB with experience. Now having said that West Rowan has a new head coach but I think they will be competing at the top. Not sure who they bring back but I think West Rowan will compete with South Iredell for 1st place.

Looking at South Piedmont 3A. Wow Concord in last place. Want be the same with the Battle of the Bell game. I can see AL Brown at the top. They do have a good QB. I’m interesting in seeing how West Cabarrus will do this year and the upcoming years as well. I really can’t say how each team will finish but I think there will be some good competition.

Jacksonville will finish 3rd or 4th In conference. Northside is bringing back some studs on both sides of the ball. Jville has one player Brown. They have him playing way out of position because they ran out of athletes.

Looking at South Piedmont 3A. Wow Concord in last place. Want be the same with the Battle of the Bell game. I can see AL Brown at the top. They do have a good QB. I’m interesting in seeing how West Cabarrus will do this year and the upcoming years as well. I really can’t say how each team will finish but I think there will be some good competition.
5 of the 7 teams have new HC's

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Jacksonville will finish 3rd or 4th In conference. Northside is bringing back some studs on both sides of the ball. Jville has one player Brown. They have him playing way out of position because they ran out of athletes.

Not so fast my friend. We will be faster then usual, just need some experience. I'd say battle inside for 2nd.

Reactions: Footballaholic3232
In the Patriot South View will be #1, Terry Sanford 2. Good to see Anson County decent again.

We don't have our annual warm up game against Southwest, so we have to mesh early. Wink wink. Seriously though, we will be alright. Just not a lot of talk from the outside.

We don't have our annual warm up game against Southwest, so we have to mesh early. Wink wink. Seriously though, we will be alright. Just not a lot of talk from the outside.

LoL you jville guys are special. I've come to like y'alls banter. Warm up game against the stallions. Your correct sir, the last 6 years SWO hasn't played well vs JHS. But I promise JHS wish they were SWO. Third highest winning percentage in the entire state. Saw a photo online yesterday, Dempsey blew the photo up and posted it in the weigh room

Reactions: redskins55
LoL you jville guys are special. I've come to like y'alls banter. Warm up game against the stallions. Your correct sir, the last 6 years SWO hasn't played well vs JHS. But I promise JHS wish they were SWO. Third highest winning percentage in the entire state. Saw a photo online yesterday, Dempsey blew the photo up and posted it in the weigh room
SWO definitely needs a little work right now, after watching that scrimmage yesterday (yes I know its early) but they are not ready for week one that is only 8 days away.

Reactions: UNC91
SWO definitely needs a little work right now, after watching that scrimmage yesterday (yes I know its early) but they are not ready for week one that is only 8 days away.

Any standout players that you saw? Wasn't able to make the scrimmage?

Any standout players that you saw? Wasn't able to make the scrimmage?
I saw a LB for SW that had alot of energy, he was wearing 7 but probably just a practice jersey. Honestly I was surprised, and like I said ima charge it to being very early (cuz I know they gonna bring it later) but they didn't even score on our 3rd string. Now I will say that line is huge, they gonna move sum people, but them going both ways they were gassed about 2 series in. Once they in shape tho they gonna walk teams up the field I think.

Really? Please explain brother??Some transfers or what?

Heard William's will be out soon.
Williams has been out for the last 9 seasons.Lol we see where he is at right? If he didn’t leave for the New Bern job don’t think he is going anywhere anytime soon.

Heard West Carteret had some gamechargers transfer in. Jville will be back to their normal ways, 4th or 5th in conference year in and year out
Lol! Yup like everyone has been saying for what 9 years straight now? We get it you don’t like us. That’s ok.Lol

Lol! Yup like everyone has been saying for what 9 years straight now? We get it you don’t like us. That’s ok.Lol

Lol came out of hiding after jville looked down right horrible tonight vs a horrible croatan team. Good luck this year young buck

Lol ran out of athletes huh? So quick question.. where should Tymir be playing? What position? Help us out. I mean this season he is not playing QB but where should he be playing?

What are you referring too?? They went to one title game and choked? Jville was 2-10 and 1-11 not to many years ago young one. Jville wish they could have swo success lol

Lol ran out of athletes huh? So quick question.. where should Tymir be playing? What position? Help us out. I mean this season he is not playing QB but where should he be playing?

Yea hes not playing QB cause it looked horrible lol. Hes the best kid ya got, but coach dont know where to put him lol. Gotta win games with d1 talent lol

Lol came out of hiding after jville looked down right horrible tonight vs a horrible croatan team. Good luck this year young buck
Listen according to everyone Jacksonville looks bad every year. Did they look good tonight? I would not say that. Where they horrible? I won’t say that either. Croatan will win some ball games. Most teams looked like teams should have looked with limited practice and considering what all these kids have had to go through. 4th or 5th. I guess we will see. Lol

What are you referring too?? They went to one title game and choked? Jville was 2-10 and 1-11 not to many years ago young one. Jville wish they could have swo success lol
Lmao.. how many times has SWO beat Jacksonville in the last let’s say 10 years. Also please tell me what was the score to some of those games. Get in the present and stop living in the past. SWO is a great program without question. Don’t really get what you get out of bashing Jacksonville. But hey it’s cool.

Listen according to everyone Jacksonville looks bad every year. Did they look good tonight? I would not say that. Where they horrible? I won’t say that either. Croatan will win some ball games. Most teams looked like teams should have looked with limited practice and considering what all these kids have had to go through. 4th or 5th. I guess we will see. Lol

Swo won 55-0. Swo will beat croatan 55-0. Come on dude admit jville looks lostttttttt. My buddy kid is on the team, I seen first hand. Coach will be gone soon. Never in my life thought a guy would be hyping up croatan in football. Lol jhs clowns for ya

Swo won 55-0. Swo will beat croatan 55-0. Come on dude admit jville looks lostttttttt. My buddy kid is on the team, I seen first hand. Coach will be gone soon. Never in my life thought a guy would be hyping up croatan in football. Lol jhs clowns for ya
LMAO SWO beat that powerhouse squad Dixon? Dude just stop. Of course your buddy kid is on the team. Your sisters best friends boyfriend is a coach. Your aunts cousin went to high school with the janitor. We know we know you got all the inside scoop. Dude your bragging about beating Dixon 55-0 nothing. Just stop! Lol

LMAO SWO beat that powerhouse squad Dixon? Dude just stop. Of course your buddy kid is on the team. Your sisters best friends boyfriend is a coach. Your aunts cousin went to high school with the janitor. We know we know you got all the inside scoop. Dude your bragging about beating Dixon 55-0 nothing. Just stop! Lol

No one is bragging.... where did you get that from? You said most teams will struggle tonight, swo didnt lol. Dixon and croatan are equally as bad. JHS should beat croatan 70-0 every friday night. Be serious man

Croatan played us 10 times better then Southwest had in the last 5 years. They remind me of East Duplin, very well coached. They will finish in the top 2 of that conference.

Reactions: Footballaholic3232
Croatan played us 10 times better then Southwest had in the last 5 years. They remind me of East Duplin, very well coached. They will finish in the top 2 of that conference.

Well coached lol come on dude. Put the bottle down. Swo will smash croatan 50-0 easy. JHS might not win many games this year lol

Well coached lol come on dude. Put the bottle down. Swo will smash croatan 50-0 easy. JHS might not win many games this year lol
Again Dixon..stop beating your chest about Dixon. I promise you SWO will not beat Crotan 50-0 and you know that as well. I hope they go into that game thinking that. They will be surprised.

Again Dixon..stop beating your chest about Dixon. I promise you SWO will not beat Crotan 50-0 and you know that as well. I hope they go into that game thinking that. They will be surprised.

Dude lol no one is beating their chest about dixon. To be honest dixon might be better then croatan. Swo will beat croatan 50-0 and you know this man. Croatan has never beat swo or ever put 30 like they did JHS. We shall see, you all should come to the croatan vs swo game lol I'll be there. We make a wager if you want. JHS always known for the rich boys club.

On a different subject, was anyone else suprised at the Northside game results last night? I heard they were loaded this year.

And i would love to see that game, its going to be closer then you think. However, we've got East Duplin next, always a good game.

And i would love to see that game, its going to be closer then you think. However, we've got East Duplin next, always a good game.
The Panthers are well coached squad with some solid hard nosed kids. We had definitely better play better defensively. That Green kid looked pretty solid. Big strong fast. Passing game didn’t look to bad with Benton back there. He can sling it pretty good.Think if he can be the QB that his brother was we will definitely be ok.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT