ADVERTISEMENT

Its like the media. Libs are protected by the media. Here advantage schools are protected. Some ppl are not honest or fair. Ive been called alot of names on here by charter fans. Bad bad things. Nothing said to them. I can call them silver spoons and the pc police come running. Oh well.

BK13T-$ this is what the LOL was about , SN17 telling me to Post positive things about schools, players and school systems and you know the answer to your own question.The boards would die if everything was positive. He said I have beat this horse to death. That horse is still alive and won the State 1A Boys State Championship this year. The 5/12/18 Forsyth Co thread was posted by WSPrep on Twitter and retweeted numerous times and I copied and posted it about 2 weeks after the event and it said all that needed to be said. Also told me that the thread would not be allowed on any sports boards. They're are post about these advantaged schools (private ,charter and open enrollment) on both sports boards all the time I just back up what I post when I have a website and that kills them.. If I remember SN17 takes up for WSPrep and I think I saw a post with him saying he was from Forsyth Co. Also he told me to proof it and I took it as prove it and I responded prove they don't which is still there but his post proof it was deleted . The thread should not have been deleted unless it go out of hand like another one did. He gave no one a chance to respond because what had been repeatedly Twitted and was a week old. Could it be he did not want his friends at WSPrep mad. He was locking my threads for spite because he was blamed for letting me be personally attacked about my health and needing to take meds . Attacking someone about their health is way over personal attacks.I have really bad health due to Diabetes sense 2001 and about 5 or 6 years ago it started effecting many other parts of my body and I take way more meds then I want to and I take it very personal when told I need meds so I asked several time from the start for it to be locked. So don't spite me by locking over a simple thread that was just talk about nothing ! So if you want to run me off ,just block me and I really hope you do because the more I look at those 3 locked Threads Friday night ,the madder I get ,DONE FOR SPITE ! It want bother me at all after dealing with 2 Forsyth Co. NWC-1A advantaged school protectors. Bye to everyone if gone but I will be watching and around probably Twitter same user name FridayNiteLights1217

I believe SN17 told you before that you can ban yourself by simply not posting on the site. You and your pm buddy BK need to stop whining all the time about the charter schools. These schools are in the business of teaching children.

You and BK need to stop bullying the mods.

Reactions: 3daughters
hitself.jpg

Reactions: 3daughters
FNL, I honestly believe not one person on here dislikes you. I believe its more of the "over the top" posts you make sometimes that are disliked. We all get aggravated about certain things. Its just a matter of trying to keep a cool head about it while posting comments about a situation. I have found myself getting bent out of shape over things also. I have had to go back and edit things that were said out of anger. I hope you dont take my comments the wrong way. They are not meant to be negative at all. I do appreciate all the time you spend keeping us updated with scores. I hope your health will continue to allow you to keep us updated with all the scores.

Are you going be at the Robbinsville AT Rosman game this year?

Are you sure your from Rosman? In the SMC most people refer to here as home or God’s country.

I am not from that area. I am a Rosman fan. I am fans of several schools. In that general area I probably like Smoky Mountain the best because I enjoy that area.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDen2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT