ADVERTISEMENT

2AA state title

Ndavidson since all of a sudden they look a lot like Shelby now! Check clips of them pre 2017 and now look at them....

They deserved to be in this game. But that dont mean they were good. Many shelbsters said it was the worst offense ever they had seen. But saying that you cant take anything away from Shelby. Greatness prevails again. Similar story in the 2a game.

Ndavidson since all of a sudden they look a lot like Shelby now! Check clips of them pre 2017 and now look at them....
lol Just cause they look like shelby don’t mean they deserve to be in a state championship game. Shelby was so much better then any 2a school this year, it really didn’t matter who we played. Beat the no.2 ranked team in 2a by 28 last week

They deserved to be in this game. But that dont mean they were good. Many shelbsters said it was the worst offense ever they had seen. But saying that you cant take anything away from Shelby. Greatness prevails again. Similar story in the 2a game.
Great meeting you today, bro. You barely missed the goat by seconds, theTRUEdynasty I had just dapped him up, before meeting you.

Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
I think style wise reidsville is on same playing field now seeing shelby today. But again, I watched both games, and I was disappointed in rams offense and shelby offense. But both defenses stepped up all game . 2 shutouts in state titles is crazy. Congrats to both. Beat qualified opponents. Doesnt matter about size of victory in the big games.

As stated I would love to a more balanced team in this game! Salisbury Is run heavy and ND was an example not saying that a fed of who we should of played! But the whole being 3/4 tds better than next best team is a valid point! Shelby would have laid snack down on anyone at played

Shouldn't be saying anything negative about a team that wins 4 playoff games and reaches the state final. Salisbury earned it.
Shelby makes a lot of teams look bad ... what a great program. Congrats to the Golden Lions.

Exactly Tgt. It's hard to get there even if things go your way. Let alone if you are battle tested.

Reactions: shelbyfan1
Y’all get so soft on here, stating someone shouldn’t be somewhere isn’t a jab or a negative! It’s a lot of far fetched statements made on this site so why can’t i have one? Just a more balanced offense was all i wanted to see instead of a one show pony

I felt similar about Edenton Holmes in 2016, not sure how I'd compare Salisbury and Holmes. I really don't see anyone in 2aa beating Shelby again. I think it would be more of a challenge for Shelby next season vs Reidsville or Northeastern.

Hate I missed you guys, I didn't get to the game until around 3.

You got a lot of nerve saying that...any team that makes it that far does deserve to be there...yeah their offense was bad but don't take anything away from the kids that busted their ass to get there through august till now and the kids that laid it all out there in their last game of their lives
Salisbury didn’t deserve to be there. That’s all I have to say about today! Good job Lions

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT