ADVERTISEMENT

2AA East Discussion Board - 2nd Round

PatrickO'Brien

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2012
8 Kinston (7-5) @ 1 Washington (11-1)
5 Randleman (10-2) @ 4 Roanoke Rapids (9-3)
6 SW Edgecombe (9-3) @ 3 Northside-Jax (9-3)
10 Bunn (8-4) @ 2 Northeastern (12-0)

I like Randleman and Washington.............Any chance Kinston can play with Washington.............and The RHS RRHS should be a good one...........

Washington & Randleman should move on easily, I think it will be a war between Northside & Southwest. Unsure about Northeastern, but think if Bunn has a good night I wouldn't be surprised by an upset.

Don't think Washington will have much trouble with Kinston. I like Randleman in the...upset? Can you call that an upset...the lower seeded team winning, even though they have the better record...? I have SWE over Northside. I don't think the long bus ride will affect a team that's dialed in to execute, and I don't believe that NS has had to face a potent offense such as SWE. NS does seem to be able to put points on the board themselves. But I think SWE pulls away late by 14. And year in and year out, Bunn puts a quality, winning team on the field. They just can't get over the hump. The same can be said for Northeastern. Always a decent team. I think Bunn CAN win. Just not sure that they will. Northeastern, by 8.

I like Randleman to top Roanoke Rapids........and I'm hoping for a Kinston upset of Washington......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT