ADVERTISEMENT

2A 2A West-East Boys Teams To Watch - Top 40 - 02/02/19

Must project Hibriten to flyer down stretch.... Sitting tied for 1st in conference right now but is 3rd ranked team from conference in those projections

I’m thinking Heritage and Hendersonville should possibly jump East Rutherford after the loss to South Point on Friday. Personally don’t think either of those teams would have lost that matchup at this point in the season. Also Shelby still has a chance of winning that conference unless I am mistaken. I guess we will see how the adjusted rankings project it this week.

Last edited:
Must project Hibriten to flyer down stretch.... Sitting tied for 1st in conference right now but is 3rd ranked team from conference in those projections
They have lost to Patton and Bunker Hill and they still have to play them before seasons end. Not sure what the outcome will be?

Last edited:
HHS lost to Draughn and Bunker Hill not Patton! Already played Draughn 2x, and they split. BH can be tough, they have talent just can’t get it together night in night out. Also, I think their big man may be out for season!

Reactions: Hon Dines
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT