ADVERTISEMENT

2A West Discussion Board

Atta boy, ALLREAL.

Gotta admire your courage if not your judgment.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Do you remember shelbys last trip to Reidsville 1 year ago?? Shelbys D is alot better than 2013. Offense just as good. Reidsville is better but not 46 points better than 2013.
IF Reidsville make it ..
shelby-56
Reidsville-3

Almighty 94 if we are healthy I doubt it. Last year we were decimated by injuries and didnt have any depth. This year we have alot more debt. Right now we need to focus on the teams we have to play before we get into a reidsville Shelby debate.

This post was edited on 11/13 11:32 PM by Stanimallector

Originally posted by Stanimallector:
Almighty 94 if we are healthy I doubt it. Last year we were decimated by injuries and didnt have any debt. This year we have alot more debt. Right now we need to focus on the teams we have to play before we get into a reidsville Shelby debate.
Who do you owe a debt to? Ohhhhh depth.....ok...depth. lol

'9 Champion...problem with me is...I had a lot of debt last year and even more this year...lol....You guys take it easy with those Trinity Bulldogs....if it was BB I'd said it would be a good game...lol....

Thank god for editing right. I had typed it from my phone. It seems to put in words that it likes. Lol

It means injury talk is just that, talk. All is well there. May not be 100 percent, but who is this time of year?

Originally posted by Stanimallector:
Almighty 94 if we are healthy I doubt it. Last year we were decimated by injuries and didnt have any depth. This year we have alot more debt. Right now we need to focus on the teams we have to play before we get into a reidsville Shelby debate.

This post was edited on 11/13 11:32 PM by Stanimallector
How much does the school/team owe?

Almighty94 seems 98..champions big brother(or the same guy with 2 accounts lol)

Providence Grove stands no chance, this is a strong Reidsville team that will be hard for anybody to beat, really impressed with the lineman, big, fast, and strong, this team is complete

Good luck to all the mtn teams. I think Owen will make some noise this season.

This post was edited on 11/14 12:39 PM by BD Warrior

Well, Simmons ratings just made the Rams a 43 point favorite over PG so the ole ball will have to bounce the PG way a whole lot of times tonight.
wink.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Chopper747:

Almighty94 seems 98..champions big brother(or the same guy with 2 accounts lol)

I believe he is a Crest fan. Come playoff time, Cleveland County sticks together!

@ALLREAL... As you learned the Reidsville Rams are for real....Reidsviile 56- Providence Grove 0... Now go back to the hole you crawled out of....LMAO

Allreal the bcs does not exist anymore. But, at least you got a taste of what championship football looks like

This post was edited on 11/14 10:33 PM by dhag1

Whoever wins the Shelby/Reidsville game will be state champions. The only team I see could have something to say about that is mt pleasant. They are the real deal

Great job Rams. I was impressed. Never any hard feelings. I wish you guys the best of luck this year. Maybe we can say we got beat by the state champions.

Re: 2A West Discussion Board
Stanimallector posted on 11/14/2014...
Whoever wins the Shelby/Reidsville game will be state champions. The only team I see could have something to say about that is mt pleasant. They are the real deal

Mount Pleasant is beyond overrated. They struggled against East Rutherford tonight, winning 20-19. East barely made into the playoffs, and we beat them 64-10.

Wow I was impressed earlier in the year when Reidsville put up 70 and 63 points...How do you put up 88 in this age of running clock??

88 points is pretty amazing. Did Owen keep the starters in the whole way or what?

Reidsville only Mid-State team left. Graham clobbered by Clinton and Cummings lost to Kinston 18-13.

What are y'all talking about? Lake Norman Charter is a football team comprised of kids on the rowing team. Should have scored on every play. Land of botox mothers and poodles at games. Please, thats not even a team.

We had 2 kick returns a pick 6 and almost another pick six that give us a short field plus another return that give us a short field.

This post was edited on 11/14 11:55 PM by owen98

Originally posted by owen98:
We had 2 kick returns a pick 6 and almost another pick six that give us a short field plus another return that give us a short field.

This post was edited on 11/14 11:55 PM by owen98
Congrats on the W. You guys sent a message loud and clear tonight. Guess you heard my boys lost a heart breaker to Reynolds in the final seconds. Guess I'm going to making that trip to the valley soon. Good luck.

Stanimallector posted on 11/14/2014...

I think Shelby and Reidsville do have to actually play and win a few games before they meet, if they meet. Shelby will have their hands full next wk with those Carver Yellow Jackets!!!

Yeah a heard. I hated that for you. Me and my crew were rooting for y'all. We kept up with the game the whole night. Good comeback after trailing by 2 scores though.

Originally posted by owen98:
Yeah a heard. I hated that for you. Me and my crew were rooting for y'all. We kept up with the game the whole night. Good comeback after trailing by 2 scores though.
It was a good game for Erwin expect for about a 3 min stretch to end the half were Reynolds scored 3 times off our mistakes. Can't do that and win big games. Who do you guys have now

Good luck to the Rams. Just letting 2A football know we will take one week off then right back on the grind.

AllReal that's excactly what it takes now days along with good athletes.

This post was edited on 11/16 7:20 AM by Stanimallector

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT