ADVERTISEMENT

(2A) SWO @ (3A) White Oak ??

SWO-#1

Aug 28, 2002
Will it happen this week ? Maybe, Maybe Not. If it does the Stallions will take a short bus ride across town to Viking Stadium for their second game this season. WO is 1-1 winning against Fairmont first game and losing to Jacksonville last week. SWO is 0-1 losing to Jville first week. Both loses to Jville were close scores. So this might be a close game.

For those who follow my play=by=play on here I may or may not do the game this Friday night. I will be in Wright City, MO. for the year end Professional Shooting League matches and American Rimfire National Championship match Tues-Sunday. Will have to see how it goes Friday. In any case ........GO STALLLLLLLLLLIONS

w

Reactions: SWO-WA
Last thing I've heard is many coaches had covid... No players? Will we make up Richlands game during the bye week??

Thanks SWO-#1! I hope the shooting match goes well and is fun.
We plan to cover the game this week so I’ll have some highlights and photos. Will post them probably on Saturday morning

Should be a good test for them Stallions. Hopefully Swo got their issues right on the Offensive line. I hope we don’t throw the game away literally 😂

Reactions: SWO-WA and UNC91
Good matchup. Stallions can contain Mr Lee. They should be successful.

Should be a blowout, but SWO will allow them to hang around. Hope we pound the rock all night, then try the pass over the top. If we continue to line up 3 wideouts and try to pass in the 1st quarter, could be a long night for SWO

It was ugly (from a SWO perspective). White Oak wins 24-13. Congrats to the Vikings. Stallions have a lot of work to do.

Reactions: UNC91
I was there tonight…don’t know what’s going on in Stallion world. White Oak had 3 TD called back. Never saw a SWO team play like this.

Reactions: UNC91
I'm done posting about swo. We looked tired and lost all night. Line looked slow and over matched all night long. Not sure what's going on at swo to be honest. We have fallen to rock bottom. Put our Best athlete at QB and pound the rock damn, it worked for 30 years. Qb, non athlete, got rocked all night long. We honestly looked like a jv team tonight, wrh might beat us by 50+.......

I was there tonight…don’t know what’s going on in Stallion world. White Oak had 3 TD called back. Never saw a SWO team play like this.

Told you this after week one. Swo looks like a JV or middle school team. We have hit rock bottom. Padget rolling in his grave, built a powerhouse, and now this trash

Reactions: daagoob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT