ADVERTISEMENT

2A Predictions

😂 I was waiting for that. No not goob but I do see him quite a bit. He’s still salty about being lied to last year. He told me he’ll never go to another NE game and told me he’d pull for SWO before he’d ever pull for the Eagles again. I’m trying to get him back on board but he won’t budge. He told me he’s going to start going to the Ptank games and is going to start a thread up here for them,lol.

Sit down brother. This is the pool hall pro goober. Glad to see your outta hiding. Long hibernation for you man. Eagles bringing back some firepower? What happen to the all American QB and RB coming in to NE? Hope for a good season out of NE.

Reactions: 11premier
NE will be bringing the heat this season more than ever. I’m not trying to hype them up like other NE posters in the past but they really are loaded and will be led by 6’2 ’senior qb “Biggie” Proctor who has some really good receivers and two outstanding backs. To your question about the big time qb and rb who were transferring in, well that didn’t happen. That’s a long story and one I don’t know a whole lot about. Best of luck to the Stallions, from what we’re hearing up here you guys will be one of the favorites in the east.

Reactions: UNC91
😂 I was waiting for that. No not goob but I do see him quite a bit. He’s still salty about being lied to last year. He told me he’ll never go to another NE game and told me he’d pull for SWO before he’d ever pull for the Eagles again. I’m trying to get him back on board but he won’t budge. He told me he’s going to start going to the Ptank games and is going to start a thread up here for them,lol.

Just curious but what was he lied to about to get him all salty?

NE will be bringing the heat this season more than ever. I’m not trying to hype them up like other NE posters in the past but they really are loaded and will be led by 6’2 ’senior qb “Biggie” Proctor who has some really good receivers and two outstanding backs. To your question about the big time qb and rb who were transferring in, well that didn’t happen. That’s a long story and one I don’t know a whole lot about. Best of luck to the Stallions, from what we’re hearing up here you guys will be one of the favorites in the east.

SWO not even top ten team heading into week 1 ha. Not sure your sources

SWO is super young again this year

What happen to biggie last season? NE turned to the 5'4 QB vs swo In the postseason?

What happen to biggie last season? NE turned to the 5'4 QB vs swo In the postseason?

They should have left that kid at wr. It made it easy to defend them imo.

We shall see. They start with havelock 1st game of the season. Freshwater enrolled at Ecu with his brother. QB was a senior. Lost tons of their team. Not sure what your getting your stats at? Maybe they had some transfers come in, if not they wont be in the running.
Northeastern Qb is a senior this year they returned they whole team and more

Freshwater was a sophomore last season Proctor was a junior according to the roster i have from the Eastern Championship. Big FB and DT Thomas also returns RB Riddick who had a long TD run against us......now unless that roster is incorrect they return some guys that giave us alot of issues
No you are correct

Just curious but what was he lied to about to get him all salty?
The 5* running back out of Dade County who committed to the U. Can’t remember the kids name but Ash was sold on this kid. When he found out he’d been duped he deleted all his social media and burned the NE banner he had flying in front of his business in Elizabeth City. If I’m correct he posted a video of him burning the banner on fb 😂. He was die hard NE and now he said he’ll never attend another game.

Welcome back sir. Thought that statement would have stirred the pot. Y'all Elizabeth City Eagles gonna get one ?

Broke or dislocated his collarbone against Hertford County. He was out for most of the yr. I’m very curious to see how Biggie does. He has a couple of good receivers including #1 Jordan Jones Jones has worked his butt of this offseason to get prepared for his junior season. I talked to him recently and the kid is pumped and ready for Friday night. NE will be tested early but I think they’ll prevail. They picked up a running back from Plymouth (Washington County) whose a stud. He is a sr and is holding a few offers from some smaller schools. This should be a very good game here in Elizabeth City this Friday. I just wish we could see it

Welcome back sir. Thought that statement would have stirred the pot. Y'all Elizabeth City Eagles gonna get one ?
Hey Dogs, not sure if you remember me but this is big Sam I met you and some other WRH guys when y’all came to EC. How are the Dogs looking this year? I know that whole conference is loaded from top to bottom.

Reactions: dogs79 and UNC91
The 5* running back out of Dade County who committed to the U. Can’t remember the kids name but Ash was sold on this kid. When he found out he’d been duped he deleted all his social media and burned the NE banner he had flying in front of his business in Elizabeth City. If I’m correct he posted a video of him burning the banner on fb 😂. He was die hard NE and now he said he’ll never attend another game.

Why would that make him that mad smh

Why would that make him that mad smh
[/QUOTE
I’ve asked him that exact question numerous times and I’ve still haven’t gotten anything out of him. I would bet money he’s somewhere close to that stadium Friday night. There’s absolutely no way he’s going to miss watching this one.

Broke or dislocated his collarbone against Hertford County. He was out for most of the yr. I’m very curious to see how Biggie does. He has a couple of good receivers including #1 Jordan Jones Jones has worked his butt of this offseason to get prepared for his junior season. I talked to him recently and the kid is pumped and ready for Friday night. NE will be tested early but I think they’ll prevail. They picked up a running back from Plymouth (Washington County) whose a stud. He is a sr and is holding a few offers from some smaller schools. This should be a very good game here in Elizabeth City this Friday. I just wish we could see it

Sounds like NE is loaded again this season. Hope another choke job doesn't happe for a third year.

Sounds like NE is loaded again this season. Hope another choke job doesn't happe for a third year.
Same here but I’m sure it’ll happen. We can’t make any excuses this yr, coach has more talent than he’s ever been blessed with. I’m kind of excited to see what the rb from Plymouth can do. A lot of questions will be answered Friday night, win or lose.

Hey Dogs, not sure if you remember me but this is big Sam I met you and some other WRH guys when y’all came to EC. How are the Dogs looking this year? I know that whole conference is loaded from top to bottom.
Conference is strong. Dogs loaded with talent,again. Depth is concern. If guys put it all out there for the team, we'll be fine.

Same here but I’m sure it’ll happen. We can’t make any excuses this yr, coach has more talent than he’s ever been blessed with. I’m kind of excited to see what the rb from Plymouth can do. A lot of questions will be answered Friday night, win or lose.

There's not more talent then freshwater senior year. Relax with the hype train type stuff. Let the kids play ball and see if NE is the powerhouse ya swear you are.

Whatever happen to the best kicker in NC?

What's the streaming website for NE this year? Goober you going to make it to game friday? Havelock by 30

Tell goob thats no reason to stop being a fan and make sure he has the Lamborghini all squared away this postseason im trying to take it on a test drive if we get a opportunity to go to Elizabeth City should be nice spring weather for the playoffs

There's not more talent then freshwater senior year. Relax with the hype train type stuff. Let the kids play ball and see if NE is the powerhouse ya swear you are.

Whatever happen to the best kicker in NC?

What's the streaming website for NE this year? Goober you going to make it to game friday? Havelock by 30
Kicker went to a community college in Missouri I believe. Not sure of the streaming web but I will know more Friday when I see Ash. He’s tight with with the guy from NGA who occasionally streams live

Awesome hope they come through and get a stream.

What's your thoughts on the game this week? Seems like you have some insight on the NE, so Interested in your thoughts
Honestly I think NE will win. The only insight I get is from the many videos of the NE players that are posted on social media. The qb for NE has grown some in height and he looks extremely solid, I don’t think there’s an ounce of fat on him. He’s not going to be easy to take down. He’s the key imo, he has couple really good receivers including his top target 6’1 jr Jordan Jones. Jones is going to have a breakout yr. This kid is as confident as they come, some say he’s cocky but I don’t see it that way. He’s got that fire that’s going to make him a star. He’s been thru a lot this offseason and according to him he’s come out even better because of it. There are two senior backs in the backfield to anchor the Eagles running attack. Juan Riddick has probably worked harder this offseason than any other NE player. He has lightning quick speed and is coming off a record breaking jr season. The other back transferred in out of Washington County because they didn’t field a team this yr. I don’t know anything about him other than he does have a few offers from smaller schools. The Eagles defense will be on point once again but they will be tested early trying to slow down that back out of Havelock. For NE to win they are going to have to try and keep him in check, if not it will be a long night for the NE faithful, ie Javonte Williams all over again. The big question mark I have is can our offensive line protect our qb and give him time in the pocket to do his thing. When the final whistle blows I think the Eagles will come out on top an avenge last yrs brutal loss at home to the Rams. Unlike other NE posters Im pulling for SWO. I love their tradition there, it’s something most schools could only dream of. I trust those close to the NE program when they say SWO will be the team to beat in the east.

Honestly I think NE will win. The only insight I get is from the many videos of the NE players that are posted on social media. The qb for NE has grown some in height and he looks extremely solid, I don’t think there’s an ounce of fat on him. He’s not going to be easy to take down. He’s the key imo, he has couple really good receivers including his top target 6’1 jr Jordan Jones. Jones is going to have a breakout yr. This kid is as confident as they come, some say he’s cocky but I don’t see it that way. He’s got that fire that’s going to make him a star. He’s been thru a lot this offseason and according to him he’s come out even better because of it. There are two senior backs in the backfield to anchor the Eagles running attack. Juan Riddick has probably worked harder this offseason than any other NE player. He has lightning quick speed and is coming off a record breaking jr season. The other back transferred in out of Washington County because they didn’t field a team this yr. I don’t know anything about him other than he does have a few offers from smaller schools. The Eagles defense will be on point once again but they will be tested early trying to slow down that back out of Havelock. For NE to win they are going to have to try and keep him in check, if not it will be a long night for the NE faithful, ie Javonte Williams all over again. The big question mark I have is can our offensive line protect our qb and give him time in the pocket to do his thing. When the final whistle blows I think the Eagles will come out on top an avenge last yrs brutal loss at home to the Rams. Unlike other NE posters Im pulling for SWO. I love their tradition there, it’s something most schools could only dream of. I trust those close to the NE program when they say SWO will be the team to beat in the east.

Sounds like NE will win the east. Hopefully swo will be back I the hunt. But not this year, got zero speed on the field. Line is big again but not huge like it's been recently.

He was very very good one of the best HS kickers/punters i seen in a while. Really helped NE control the field position game when they beat us and made those FGs he hit look effortless.
I agree Darkhorse, he played a crucial role in helping us have the success we had. He was the main reason we didn’t get blown out by Reidsville in the state cship. He kept them pinned back all day. My buddy loved that kid and felt like he got overlooked by the bigger schools. He was an awesome kicker and I don’t think we’ll ever have another like him. Best of luck to the Darkhorses this season.

Can anyone give me some information on how we can catch the WRH games up here. Asking for a buddy of mine. Would be greatly appreciated

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT