ADVERTISEMENT

2A Eastern Finals: Clinton @ SWO

After the game I walked by shaking your players hands, I told every one of them great game and bring the ring back to the East......I think yall have a great shot at doing so!!!!
This post was edited on 12/5 10:45 PM by stallion4life

i had something else posted up here but its not worth it just know for the posters that talked smack all year enjoy the crow sandwich
3dgrin.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 12/6 10:21 AM by Darkhorse#34

Originally posted by thelastninja:
Horsefly I truly mean it .. u guys an Farmville are built the same both team have huge linemen run 3 rbs that are phyical an athletic .. their linebacker is ayong in the shrinebowl I am sure you will say yours are better lmao ....both qb can pass n run .... u barley lost east bladen .. they bareky beatem they played top ranked 2aa washington to 14 -13 .....both of u guys havent done anything in yrs in playoffs .... with that being said are speed will be the difference .... go to jdnews.com an let their coach explain it ... I seen your you tube highlights vs edenton an e. Randolph .. you have no where any where near the speed we got .. but u will find I am calling 35 -21 but if its 48 - 12 dont be shocked not bragging but like I said u cant prove your better than Farmville
we are just Farmville LOL!!!!!

I saw what you wrote before you edited it, I say talk all the smack you wont.....yall deserve it. Also saw where you had worte to the SWO faithful but changed it to the posters who talked smack all year after editing... and I app. that . I get so tired of people lumping all SWO fans together, congrats on Clintons return to the title game, bring it back to the East boys.

Darkhorse34, y'all took us to the woodshed!! What else would you like to hear?? Everybody talks smack before the game and then takes it like a man when they lose. Great job, Dark Horses!! Go win State.

Originally posted by stallion4life:

I saw what you wrote before you edited it, I say talk all the smack you wont.....yall deserve it. Also saw where you had worte to the SWO faithful but changed it to the posters who talked smack all year after editing... and I app. that . I get so tired of people lumping all SWO fans together, congrats on Clintons return to the title game, bring it back to the East boys.
Clearly we kno the 3 posters im referring to....this was not about the actual fans the folks i met last night were good nice humble people that didnt do anything but wish us well and safe travels home....i love high school football in this part of the state so i will always have tremendous respect for SWO program....maybe those 3 will dial it down a notch next year...probably not

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT