ADVERTISEMENT

2A East Discussion Board - 3rd Round

PatrickO'Brien

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2012
NCPreps wants to hear your thoughts on this weekend's matchups. Let the discussion begin.

8 Farmville Central (11-2) @ 5 SW Onslow (12-1)
7 Clinton (11-1) @ 6 Holmes (11-2)

Well FC vs SW Onslow is gonna be a great game I think. One has a great Defense (not taking anything away from their O) the other has a great offense. To put up 45 points against EB is a tough task. SWO i believe based on what I have heard (not seen) is an even better defense. Good luck to both teams.

Clinton @ Holmes. I don't much about Holmes other than they have some good running backs. Clinton has faced some already good running backs in the past. I don't think Holmes has played a more balanced team in Clinton but the same may can be said about Clinton playing Holmes. A long drive for DH fans but there will be many of us there, no worries about that.

Clinton if you can win, We will get the home game for the Eastern Championship against FC if they win also. Those are all big IF's. Good luck to both teams.

Clinton @ Holmes- two hard nose running teams with tough defenses should be a great game and it will be won or lose at the line of scrimmage. Turnover battle and penalties will be key aswell.... I don't see this one being a shootout or a blowout both teams are extremely talented....My prediction Clinton 21 Holmes 14

Farmville @ SWO- FC showed they are the real deal last week taking down a tough EB team SWO playing with the extra motivation of hall of fame coach Phil Padgett retiring at the season end..SWO is tough at home in the playoffs im going to say SWO 21 FC 20 but I would not mind if FC won cause if we win like DH04 said Eastern title game at DH stadium would be nice
This post was edited on 11/24 10:15 AM by Darkhorse#34

Originally posted by SWO-4LIFE:
My rankings for the East 2A Final Four:

1. Clinton
2. Farmville
3. SWO
4. Edenton
Going into the games. I think SWO and Clinton wil win.

SWO, that would be a sweet matchup @ SWO for the Eastern Championship. Two great programs with great coaches and great fans.

What a great time of year. I have FC and Clinton playing for the Eastern Championship at Dark Horse Stadium.

No matter the outcome it will be two great teams for the Eastern Title. I think anyone of them will rep the East Well.

SWO has probably their toughest game this year friday night, and IF we win it wont get any easier.

Rootin for Clinton but it dont matter really ....... Would just be happy to welcome either one to the Corral.

FC vs SWO. Classic matchup of great offense against great defense. Old saying defense wins championships. Homefield.. 42-28 SWO, but it should be a game all the way through.

Clinton should win easily. Edenton is a good team, but not a championship team.

there are 3 resons why I feel CLT will win this game. ( 1 ) coach bob lewis ( 2 ) CLT defense has given up only half of what EDT. has (3 ) CLT completely shut down all of WRH fleet of running backs in their game they might as well not even been there no disrespect to any one or their coaches or their team just my 2 cents worth I pay my money so once in a while I post probably don't know what I,m talking about but I couldn't resist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT