ADVERTISEMENT

2A 2A Conference Predictions

Looks like ER didn't have too much trouble.

I'm glad to see that Jordan and Lonnie are indeed playing. That's good for PG.
Sorry Chute mislead you a little in my post. Jordan is recovering from injury but Lonnie MOVED to Florida after last year. Again sorry about confusion.

The people at North Moore are great. Very nice basketball facilities as well. Anybody know the results of
The ER and thomasville guys and girls were?

bulldog nation2014 after looking at ER schedule on school's web site looks like they have moved the game against Thomasville to January 4th. It did not "disappear" as erroneously reported earlier.

Who was that guy that said that? Oh yeah road weary football parent did.

Reactions: bulldog nation2014
That's weird. Lonnie's listed on the PG roster over at MaxPreps.
Saw that. Guess they haven't updated it or just carried some names over from last year?

And he did move but after some Maxpreps research I found him in Hiram High in Georgia. Listed on their football roster.

Lincolnton should be in the mix late in the season. Additions of Sage Surratt and Yung Sherrill should help this team out!

Reidsville should be the favorites to win the midstate 2A conference now that Cummings is depleted...young team coming off a playoff win over Lexington last year on the road
Titus Jones, the Rams' No. 2 quarterback, hit 7 three-pointers a couple days after the football season ended. Great shooting guard to go with veteran big man Nick Edwards (6-4, 230) ... Reidsville should be tough in their conference.

Titus Jones, the Rams' No. 2 quarterback, hit 7 three-pointers a couple days after the football season ended. Great shooting guard to go with veteran big man Nick Edwards (6-4, 230) ... Reidsville should be tough in their conference.

Well this conf must be just as bad at bball as football bc the Rams team I saw tonight is avg at best

Well this conf must be just as bad at bball as football bc the Rams team I saw tonight is avg at best
Judging from these non-conference records, that would be a correct assessment: Carrboro 0-10, Graham 0-8, J-M 2-6, Cummings 1-4 and Bartlett Yancey 3-9.

Judging from these non-conference records, that would be a correct assessment: Carrboro 0-10, Graham 0-8, J-M 2-6, Cummings 1-4 and Bartlett Yancey 3-9.

Wow! What about wresling, baseball, soccer, swimming? Good conf in any sport or do I have to move the lady side of things?

Wow! What about wresling, baseball, soccer, swimming? Good conf in any sport or do I have to move the lady side of things?
For the boys sports, Carrboro reached final four in NCHSAA soccer and finished 9th in state in cross country. J-M was also really good in soccer. That's about it as far as I know for the fall sports.
Reidsville has some good wrestlers and will probably be a state contender in baseball and golf.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT