ADVERTISEMENT

2A Boys N. Davidson vs. Forest Hills

Themus Folks is one of the most prolific scorers in the state regardless of classification. He puts up 40 point games regularly and if he gets help, they can beat anyone.

Now, I think Forest Hills is head and shoulders the best team in 2A, but they can be beaten. This has the potential to be a classic.

Reactions: PrepFanNC
You’re exactly right. He can single handily keep his team in a game though. I think FH wins however.

You’re exactly right. He can single handily keep his team in a game though. I think FH wins however.
Based on Maxpreps numbers, Fulks is leading the state in scoring in all classifications. Jamarion Dalton can put up good numbers in some games but very little in others. Other than that, ND has a few kids that knock down some threes, but not much else offensively.

Fulks is a lot of fun to watch. He's 6'0", but gets most of his points attacking the basket.

I expect FH will win this one. ND has feasted on a fairly weak conference most of the year. I think their lack of options beyond Fulks will do them in, but I hope not.

Go Black Knights!

I’ve seen them play a couple times, so can’t give a fair assessment. Fulks is obviously a scorer. They lack post play and the surrounding players are very avg b-ball players. I give FH a ten point nod.

Now, I think Forest Hills is head and shoulders the best team in 2A.
You boys out west crack me up. Keep on thinking that mess. Farmville Central coming in hot believe that.

Yall best be hoping they get upset like last year because trust Forest Hills dont want none of it.

Last edited:
You boys out west crack me up. Keep on thinking that mess. Farmville Central coming in hot believe that.

Yall best be hoping they get upset like last year because trust Forest Hills dont want none of it.

I haven’t seen Farmville Central play but I know they have a great team. Defintley think they’re right behind FH. FH won state last year and brought everybody back. So it’s not like my opinion is without substance or merit. Good luck to you guys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT