ADVERTISEMENT

21st Annual Bank OZK JV Holiday Classic Now Accepting Teams

BOTCJVHC

Jun 8, 2014
We are now taking teams for our 21st Annual Bank OZK JV Holiday Classic which will be held in Asheboro, NC from December 26-28, 2019 which is a Thursday-Saturday. The tournament is open to JV Boys and JV Girls teams from public, charter, and private schools There is no entry fee, and all teams get to play 3 games. Teams are divided into brackets based on school size and talent level so there is a place for everyone. In 2018, we had 46 teams participate from 15 different counties in North Carolina. It is an excellent way to complete your JV schedule plus get to play against schools that are typically not on your schedule. If you are interested in entering your team, please email me at david.cross@ozk.com or call me at (336)953-2344. David Cross-Tournament Director

Registration so far has been strong. With no entry fee being charged, it is a great way for you to complete your JV Boys or JV Girls schedule. It also helps your JV Teams stay sharp during the long holiday break. Please call or text me at (336) 953-2344 if your team is interested in playing in our event.

We continue to pick up teams, but we still have room for more. Please call me at (336) 953-2344 if your JV Boys and/or JV Girls Teams want to play in our event. The dates are December 26-28, 2019. The tournament is held in Asheboro, NC.

We continue to pick up teams, but we still have room for more. Please call me at (336) 953-2344 if your JV Boys and/or JV Girls Teams want to play in our event. The dates are December 26-28, 2019. The tournament is held in Asheboro, NC.
The deadline to register is December 9, 2019, so please call David Cross at (336) 953-2344 if would like to participate in our tournament. We have multiple brackets for both JV Girls and JV Boys so there is a place for every team regardless of school size or talent level.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT