ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Reidsville Rams

I saw a Robinson put up 19 in the JV bball scrimmage. May or may not be the same one. Didn't know about the other Cobb.

I rely on the boards, Facebook and my dad for all my Reidsville info lol. I moved way down here to GA after college for my career. I do try to make a game or two each year. I just have to mine the pages for nuggets lol.
Did the Robinson kid just transfer in?

With Neal, jones and sharpe it will be plenty of options for whoever the new qb is
I agree, but we do need a QB who can at least distribute the rock to all of these play makers. I know it's high school football but QB is still the most important position on the team. I still think it's within reason to have Neal or J9 at QB even if it means losing them at WR/DB. I also agree that having an all star caliber cast will make an average QB look great, but someone not competent could sink the offense. Look at the Atlanta Falcons for an example the past couple years...

Reactions: Rammer16
HNS Network is hoopin’ this summer. Plenty of time to develop football offense. There are plenty of quality weapons in the Ram arsenal.

Yeah, Qb needs to develop. Also need a back up running back to develop, as well as a 4th option at wr to develop. I think defensive line and linebackers have some question marks that will be sorted out as well.

Reactions: wolfpackjj78
Judging from the pictures Reidsville posted it looks like Jeremiah Cobb was playing QB and I'd be very surprised if he actually ended starting for us this year

Personally I think it should be Sharpe. He had a really solid season at QB at Cummings in 2022 as a sophomore with a pretty weak supporting cast. Losing him as a defensive player would hurt but it think it would be worth it
I agree. I'd take a hit on the defensive side to put one of our better athletes at QB. We have plenty of skill guys who can backfill in the secondary IMO. We still have plenty of weapons even if J9 is at QB. Kendre, Neal, Jones and Cobb amongst others who step up.

The QB position may be decided by who has the better running ability and a better understanding of the offense. Their value as a defensive player is also taken into consideration. Personally, I think we’ll see more than one Ram under center early in the season, if not beyond.

The QB position may be decided by who has the better running ability and a better understanding of the offense. Their value as a defensive player is also taken into consideration. Personally, I think we’ll see more than one Ram under center early in the season, if not beyond.
Exactly. Dionte Neal has to have the pigskin in his hands from whatever position he plays. Just a winner, pure and simple. Outstanding judgment.

You’re right about that. Last few days have been encouraging though
I realize Kendre needs to do what's best for him and his family. I get it. I'm just not sure what benefit a private school provides other than increased competition. Kendre is getting plenty of attention at Reidsville. So is everybody else. Diontae getting a UNC offer is big time. What position did he get offered at?

I realize Kendre needs to do what's best for him and his family. I get it. I'm just not sure what benefit a private school provides other than increased competition. Kendre is getting plenty of attention at Reidsville. So is everybody else. Diontae getting a UNC offer is big time. What position did he get offered at?
Dionte was offered as a DB

Slot

According to Inside Carolina, Kendre has scholarship offers from both basketball and football at UNC.
The odds of him playing both in college isn’t very good. It’s almost impossible to do this day and age. I hope he is able to though. With the new playoffs in football he wouldn’t see the hardwood till late January if the school he chooses makes it

Yeah, Qb needs to develop. Also need a back up running back to develop, as well as a 4th option at wr to develop. I think defensive line and linebackers have some question marks that will be sorted out as well.
How would you tell that about 7:07. You know basketball on grass or a turf in this case. Another great example of who gives a shit. Strap them up then let's see what happens. That's what I want to know.

Hopefully he doesn't do what's best for his family. That's where a lot of these young athletes go wrong. They worry about what their family wants them to do. Which includes their entourage. Screw everybody else. Do what's right for you Harrison. I hate do what's right for him and his family. They depend on him to be the Golden goose. Well okay. How about make your own way. He'll do fine. I hope he makes them earn what day want when he starts earning all the bucks. And hopefully he's smart with it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT