Hits 2
LOB 1
Errors 0

Wayne County 2
Fuquay-Varina 2

New pitcher for Fuquay-Varina
1 out 2 on
Andrew Clifford

Please excuse my ignorance on this. But is this the final champion game. I kept thinking the finals would be played at Shelby stadium where the world championship baseball is held.

Please excuse my ignorance on this. But is this the final champion game. I kept thinking the finals would be played at Shelby stadium where the world championship baseball is held.
This is the North Carolina State Championship that was held at Campbell. Fuquay now goes and playes in a 8 team Regional in Asheboro NC. The winner of the 8 team regional moves onto play in Shelby starting August 10th.

Still could be another 3 weeks for some baseball teams. With a lot of school systems going to an adjusted school year calender, it will be interesting to see if National makes any changes with scheduling for the future. There has been some school districts that started class this past Tuesday.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
This is the North Carolina State Championship that was held at Campbell. Fuquay now goes and playes in a 8 team Regional in Asheboro NC. The winner of the 8 team regional moves onto play in Shelby starting August 10th.

Still could be another 3 weeks for some baseball teams. With a lot of school systems going to an adjusted school year calender, it will be interesting to see if National makes any changes with scheduling for the future. There has been some school districts that started class this past Tuesday.
Ok thanks. That helps me to understand more. I just starting keeping up with Legion ball. I was curious about this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT