ADVERTISEMENT

2023 NC High School Football Pre-season Power Index

I think Swain has a good shot at 2nd in the conference. I think with the skill
kids they have coming back robbinsville is the favorite but 2nd place could be any of 3 teams
I am inclined to agree but the offense was abysmal last year. If that defense takes another step forward and they are able to score more than 14 pts a game they may be cooking with gas.

Reactions: KevinFromSwain
Do you have a good replacement for ty? He was the catalyst man. Sad he was hurt all last year
Can’t replace him but the qb 1 this year can throw it. I think it’ll be a little different looking offense. We will be young but they are talented. I see us finishing 2 or 3rd behind heritage realistically. But in 2 years we should be making a deep run. Line will become our strength this year I think.

Reactions: 97Cougar
Can’t replace him but the qb 1 this year can throw it. I think it’ll be a little different looking offense. We will be young but they are talented. I see us finishing 2 or 3rd behind heritage realistically. But in 2 years we should be making a deep run. Line will become our strength this year I think.
Who's better draughn or heritage

I am interested to see what happens in year 2 of Holt, they have some studs there for sure and honestly had a worse record than they should have last season.
I've heard holt been working them boys pretty hard in the weight room and had more of the skill players involved in track this year. I feel #13 Joe will be a player to keep on eye on this year as he looking bigger and faster then last year.

East surry probably can’t match their skill positions but they are well coached and always very big and good up front. I don’t see it being a walk in the park game for either team
Agree. They can certainly beat them. Very physical and strong. We will hopefully be more a mash you kind of team this year. All our lineman are real real strong.

Robbinsville is trash, don’t play nobody, yada yada yada….just ask SBBBfan….he knows all! Or he just has a burr up his butt for our team and fans!

Reactions: 87SwO
SWO should worry about averaging more than two tds a game.
Well at least SWO has all those state Titles.....
Oh wait.... nevermind 😂😂😂

Reactions: recycled2
I've heard holt been working them boys pretty hard in the weight room and had more of the skill players involved in track this year. I feel #13 Joe will be a player to keep on eye on this year as he looking bigger and faster then last year.
If they do not change their offensive ways I fear all the work will have been for not. I am hoping we are more run heavy with 2 stud running backs and a savvy quarterback who can distribute the ball. Looking forward to a fun SMC season!

If they do not change their offensive ways I fear all the work will have been for not. I am hoping we are more run heavy with 2 stud running backs and a savvy quarterback who can distribute the ball. Looking forward to a fun SMC season!
If the offensive doesn't improve from last year, it will be a long season for sure, can't win if u can't score. The 2 backs are studs and should have 1500 yards each this season but you have to run the ball and not in the same hole everytime.

If the offensive doesn't improve from last year, it will be a long season for sure, can't win if u can't score. The 2 backs are studs and should have 1500 yards each this season but you have to run the ball and not in the same hole everytime.
Swain was a really good ball team last year that new offensive killed them. If swain stayed with the veer last year they would have been a lot better as of the ranking goes I kinda agree with I think swain should be a little be higher and Mount airy and Tarboro should be the top 2 with no question asked and don't sleep on Murphy they always reload they haven't had a bad season since 2007 maybe even longer and did Draughn lose alot from last year team

Robbinsville line won that battle though.

That big kid for MH was the difference.

there JV team was very good last year had a QB that can throw and a really good WR that caught anything that was thrown at him Beat Robbinsville JV in a close one
Is it possible they could be the one in the west to challenge and possibly keyword possibly knock off Mount airy in the next two seasons? Again I emphasize possibly cause it'll be a tall task for every team in 1a

Robbinsville at Mtn Heritage week 3 will answer your question.

Not this year for Mtn Heritage. Those JVs was actually JH.
They will be 10th graders. The line was small. Average. I'm not sure about the next yr.

Robbinsville at Mtn Heritage week 3 will answer your question.

Not this year for Mtn Heritage. Those JVs was actually JH.
They will be 10th graders. The line was small. Average. I'm not sure about the next yr.
I hope nfhs is covering that one. I may have to check that one out. Outta be an extremely physical contest.

Reactions: Mhsneer
I hope nfhs is covering that one. I may have to check that one out. Outta be an extremely physical contest.
It shall be interesting this year they’re playing at MH one of the most unique stadiums I ever been to last time Robbinsville played there was I think in 09. There stadium is in the middle of the wood pretty cool TBH

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT