2 vs 31
15 vs 18
10 vs 23
7 vs 26

3 vs 30
14 vs 19
11 vs 22
6 vs 27

He’s coached for 30 plus years 25 or more at heritage. The rest in elizabethton tn. He’s old school. Has like a 75% winning percentage with a bunch of mountain boys. If he’d been there the last ten years they’d have won a state title.
Are you saying newson wasn’t a good coach??

Ok that may not have been the year they ran into Ingram but I believe they did win 21 and was last time won conference. Seems like in late 70s there were some very good teams but didn’t play as many games then.

Now Chute…in 2016 went 21-6 and won conference I do believe.
Think that was the team that ran into Brandon Ingram in the playoffs?
I just looked it up. You're absolutely right.

That's nuts..........I remember the main players off that team but I didn't remember the team itself being that good. Definitely didn't remember them winning 20 games. It said that ER advanced to the second round before losing to Jordan Matthews. Played Pasquotank (I hope I never have to spell that again) in the first round.

I just looked it up. You're absolutely right.

That's nuts..........I remember the main players off that team but I didn't remember the team itself being that good. Definitely didn't remember them winning 20 games. It said that ER advanced to the second round before losing to Jordan Matthews. Played Pasquotank (I hope I never have to spell that again) in the first round.
Cole Cheek, Maleek, Jordan Watt, the twins, that team could go.
See, old guy does ok sometimes doesn’t he?

1A East Boys #1's/2's
as of 2/05/23

1A
Atlantic 5(Ocracoke)
Carolina(Neuse Charter)
#2 ROSEWOOD/HOBBTON
Central Tar Heel(Chatham Charter)
#2 RIVER MILL
Four Rivers(Bertie)
#2 WASHINGTON COUNTY
Tar-Roanoke(Wilson Prep)
#2 NORTHAMPTON COUNTY
Triangle North(Henderson Collegiate)
#2 VOYAGER
2A/1A
Coastal Plains(Pamlico County)
Mid-Carolina(Chatham Central)
Super Six(East Wake Academy)
Waccamaw(West Columbus)
==================================
1A West Boys #1's/2's
as of 2/05/23

Big Smoky(Robbinsville)
Little Smoky(Hiwassee Dam)
Metro 8(Corvian Community)
#2 CAROLINA INTERNATIONAL
Northwest(South Stokes)
#2 NORTH STOKES
Northwest Piedmont(Bishop McGuinness)
#2 WINSTON SALEM PREP

2A/1A West
Catawba Shores(Christ The King-WILDCARD)
Central Carolina(Thomasville)
PAC-7(Eastern Randolph)
Southern Piedmont(Bessemer City)
Western Highlands(Mountain Heritage)
Yadkin Valley(Albemarle)

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Please do correct me if I am wrong but hypothetically if Swain were to win out they would be 8-4 in conference, swept rville, still need some help if hayesville can beat rville and or andrews. Forgive me for looking at this from a Swain perceptive but there is still a chance. Seems like some big games over the final two weeks. Swain dominated rville at home and should have blown them out without some typical smc basketball officials. Never the less good luck to everyone. SMC is good top to bottom this year.
Dominated?😂😂 yeah the first quarter.

Did you watch the game? Sorry if I triggered one of your snowflakes. Swain did dominate, starters got in foul trouble and had to sit for the majority of the 3rd quarter.
Yeah I watched the game. I watched Swain jump out to a 24 point lead in the first quarter. I seen it wither by the end of the 3rd as well. You don’t dominate a team and win by 4-5 points. Robbinsville also played a 2 OT game against a 3-A school the night before and won. Don’t act like fouls were the determining factor. It was a crap shoot for both teams.

Yeah I watched the game. I watched Swain jump out to a 24 point lead in the first quarter. I seen it wither by the end of the 3rd as well. You don’t dominate a team and win by 4-5 points. Robbinsville also played a 2 OT game against a 3-A school the night before and won. Don’t act like fouls were the determining factor. It was a crap shoot for both teams.
I watched all 5 starters for Swain had to sit the 3rd quarter bc every single one of them had 4 fouls. Didn’t see that happening with rville. Pretty sure all of their starters played the majority of the second half.

I watched all 5 starters for Swain had to sit the 3rd quarter bc every single one of them had 4 fouls. Didn’t see that happening with rville. Pretty sure all of their starters played the majority of the second half.
I’m pretty sure everyone who played any significant time had 3-4 fouls. The whistle was blown every 2 seconds. Regardless Swain was lucky to pull it off because Robbinsville had all the momentum until the last minute of the 4th other than the 1st quarter. That was also at y’all’s court. They coming to our place tonight.

I’m pretty sure everyone who played any significant time had 3-4 fouls. The whistle was blown every 2 seconds. Regardless Swain was lucky to pull it off because Robbinsville had all the momentum until the last minute of the 4th other than the 1st quarter. That was also at y’all’s court. They coming to our place
I’m pretty sure everyone who played any significant time had 3-4 fouls. The whistle was blown every 2 seconds. Regardless Swain was lucky to pull it off because Robbinsville had all the momentum until the last minute of the 4th other than the 1st quarter. That was also at y’all’s court. They coming to our place tonight.
You play very different basketball with 4 fouls compared to 3 fouls. Especially with an smc crew. Our best player fouled out 7 seconds into the 4th quarter. I would like to see both squads line up and play a nice clean game and see the outcome. Regardless should be a fun game tonight.

You play very different basketball with 4 fouls compared to 3 fouls. Especially with an smc crew. Our best player fouled out 7 seconds into the 4th quarter. I would like to see both squads line up and play a nice clean game and see the outcome. Regardless should be a fun game tonight.
I will agree that officiating is horrendous. Nobody can really play their game when fouls are being called at that rate.

Reactions: swainmom04
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT