ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Realignment

BlackKnight24

Apr 17, 2015
i know it's early to tell but i was wondering how the realignment would work out and what will you see during the realignment

They told the everyone in the regional meetings last week that they will be going ahead as scheduled with realignment. By the by laws it has to be done this year.

Reactions: AmosAlonzoStagg
Does anyone know if they will use 20-20-20-20-20 or 12.5-25-25-25-12.5

It has to "officially" be 4 classes, tho they could do "1AA" and "4AA" to get around it. They havent told anyone. I HEARD they were thinking of going 1A/1AA/2A/3A/4A/4AA but that is completely unofficial and im not sure how good the source is. Nor have i heard what % they will use. I would doubt theyd use 20/20/20/20/20.

Reactions: AmosAlonzoStagg
They have made little if any headway on this as of a month or so ago. I think they should put it off one year and completely do something out of the box. Think that would put them on the same realignment year as SC which does every two years.

Heard moving forward with it, should at least provide what format will be using soon enuff. Some 1 mentioned going with 2019-2020 ADM numbers.

They wont put it off a year. i think we should realign every two years also, as quickly as demographics shift.
Im almost positive they will use this year's ADM numbers. Have heard nothing different.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
They wont put it off a year. i think we should realign every two years also, as quickly as demographics shift.
Im almost positive they will use this year's ADM numbers. Have heard nothing different.

For fact, they are using 2019-2020 ADM numbers.

For fact, they are using 2019-2020 ADM numbers.
My question is this Where will the new schools fall in all of this. Wake county has had two new schools with a third about ready to open(South Garner, Green Level, Willow Springs) Will they be in the largest classification or not????

If you go 20/20/20/20/20 the sandhills conf would have

Richmond
Jack Britt
Lumberton
Overhills
Pinecrest
Pine Forest
Hoke
if this happens could they possibly put one more on there or could it be a split conference like the simmons prediction

It has to "officially" be 4 classes, tho they could do "1AA" and "4AA" to get around it. They havent told anyone. I HEARD they were thinking of going 1A/1AA/2A/3A/4A/4AA but that is completely unofficial and im not sure how good the source is. Nor have i heard what % they will use. I would doubt theyd use 20/20/20/20/20.
Yeah I think I remember reading that. It is so silly. Stop the confusion Go 1A-6A then.

With the growth of NC every two years makes sense... Since it is NC it makes too much sense so I doubt they'd ever do that.

My question is this Where will the new schools fall in all of this. Wake county has had two new schools with a third about ready to open(South Garner, Green Level, Willow Springs) Will they be in the largest classification or not????
west cabarrus in concord
barrus

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT