ADVERTISEMENT

2021 fall schedule

BlackKnight24

Apr 17, 2015
now that the spring football season has come to a end. what's the teams schedule for the fall

Not sure of the dates but Hoggards non conference schedule is
Jacksonville Northside
Wake Forest
Pinecrest
I look for the MEC to be better the next few years. Haggard, NH, Laney, NB, Ashely and Topsail all had very good looking kids on JV this year.

New Bern Bears 2021 Fall Schedule as of right now

@ New Hanover
@ JH Rose
@ West Craven
DH Conley
Havelock
Northside Jacksonville
Jacksonville
South Central

Still awaiting to hear the last 2 non-conference games.

The Bears called Cardinal Gibbons for a non-conference match but Gibbons already committed to Richmond.

@ New Hanover
@ JH Rose
@ West Craven
DH Conley
Havelock
Northside Jacksonville
Jacksonville
South Central

The Bears called Cardinal Gibbons for a non-conference match but Gibbons already committed to Richmond.
Richmond want their face back.

@ New Hanover
@ JH Rose
@ West Craven
DH Conley
Havelock
Northside Jacksonville
Jacksonville
South Central

I look for NH to be down again next season. Their Soph QB transfer to Dutch Fork and they lost some key pieces. If the new Laney coach can keep those kids there it will really hurt NH. They usually have 4-8 impact players from Laney.

Reactions: UNC91

@ New Hanover
@ JH Rose
@ West Craven
DH Conley
Havelock
Northside Jacksonville
Jacksonville
South Central

Add Broughton to the New Bern schedule for 8/27. New Bern hasn't had much luck getting calls back. Unless someone answers, might have to settle for 9 games.

Don't know too much about The Scots...

I see this so far
8/27 Hoggard
9/3 Marlboro Co. (SC)
10/29 overrated team to our west
The overrated team with 6 more State championship.
The overrated team with double digits more conference championships.
The overrated team that beat y'all 19 straight times.
THAT OVERRATED TEAM
I still remember the year our banner said "THE LAST TIME Y'ALL BEAT US YOUR SENIORS WAS IN KINDERGARTEN"

Reactions: Raiders 4 real
The overrated team with 6 more State championship.
The overrated team with double digits more conference championships.
The overrated team that beat y'all 19 straight times.
THAT OVERRATED TEAM
I still remember the year our banner said "THE LAST TIME Y'ALL BEAT US YOUR SENIORS WAS IN KINDERGARTEN"
lol.... yall aint done ISH since 08'... we're the last ones to bring any hardware back to the conference....lol...

Hey, hey, hey, Skirt…
Those who call it a skirt get KILT....lol (just a joke...dont sue me ...no real threat made!)

Richmond has

Mallard Creek
Butler
Cardinal Gibbons
Mt.Tabor
No cupcakes or weak sisters on the non conference schedule here. Some teams schedule 1 or 2 toughies early in the season. Richmond gets the "Grande Cahones" award for the state of North Carolina in 2021. It will pay off come playoff time.

lol.... yall aint done ISH since 08'... we're the last ones to bring any hardware back to the conference....lol...

Those who call it a skirt get KILT....lol (just a joke...dont sue me ...no real threat made!)
None taken, man. Ribbing doesn’t bother me at all. Respect for SC until the last week of the season. My godfather is a Scot man.

Reactions: ScotlandAlumni99
8/20 Northern Durham ?
8/27 Hoggard +
9/3 Marlboro County +
9/10 Jack Britt ?

Cant say I quit understand our non conference... Hoggard (yes)... Marlboro (yes)....but Northern Durham?...and JB is cool... but I would have rather see us play a tougher program... sure his heart strings played a lot in that decision (playing JB)... its no where near as impressive as Richie's I must admit....

East Forsyth 2021 Schedule

NW Guilford
Rolsville
Bye
S. Iredell
Reagan
Davie
Mount Tabor
Parkland
Reynolds
Glenn
W. Forsyth