ADVERTISEMENT

2021-2025 Classifications

That's a pretty competitive conference take away Avery & Madison. Could be a 6-way race any given year. I would definitely have Brevard at the top of it this year, though. Pritchett is a hell of a coach.

I think you lose at least 2 maybe 3 conference games this year

I agree. However, this season if it happen, will be big to get the younger guys ready for what could be a really good team the next 2 years.

Go Mountaineers

I think you lose at least 2 maybe 3 conference games this year

if we have a season. Y’all have the talent to beat us and heritage. Not sure about your coaching. Seems undisciplined. If brevard comes to the conference with Hendersonville that’ll be tough for sure

That's a pretty competitive conference take away Avery & Madison. Could be a 6-way race any given year. I would definitely have Brevard at the top of it this year, though. Pritchett is a hell of a coach.

he is a great coach. Pitman and Robinson are pretty good too.

I just updated my blog post after taking into consideration the official classes released by the state on Fri Dec 4....same link posted earlier should work, you might need to refresh page

Ok I see you have them in the Southwestern 4A. You had them in Southwestern 3A.
Yes, like I posted earlier, that was one of the first switches I made on my scratch paper on Friday afternoon....but on Saturday night when I was making all of the shifts on my computer, it was a change that got overlooked....there are probably others, but I hope not

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT