ADVERTISEMENT

2020 title contenders

I agree.

We will be just fine this year. What wins championships? Defense. We will have one of the best defenses in the state over all classifications. We may only win games 7-0, 14-0 or even 2-0 but a W is a W.

The possible "new to" QB could be electric from what I am hearing. Does the name Norris Hopper ring a bell? Heard he could be very Norris-esque. I've also heard the JV wide receivers are fantastic. Let's also not forget about our backfield stud. We will be just fine. 7 outta 8? Yeah...let's get it!
It sounds as if THE MIGHTY GOLDEN LIONS could be ONE OF THE TOP 3 OR 4 BEST TEAMS in THE STATE this YEAR. WOW

The CCC has represented 2AA East the last two years but has gotten waxed by Shelby both times...

If Oak Grove can develop a passing game to go with their running back they could contend for the 2AA East title.

North Davidson has the best QB in the conference coming back and he is one heck of an athlete. Can't wait to see what he does for an encore.

Salisbury always has athletes. What do they return, and eapecially from that defense?

Ledford will have a great defense as usual and will look to open it up more on offense with a better passing game if possible.

All four of these teams will be threats for the Eastern Regional title. I would not call them threats for a state title however. JMO. CCC has to prove something in title games.

Reactions: SCRballer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT