ADVERTISEMENT

2020 NCCA Coaches Clinic in Greensboro Canceled

Chris_Hughes

Staff
Feb 13, 2004
It was announced today that the 2020 N.C. Coaches Association Clinic and All-Star Games have been canceled. This is a sad year, this will only be the second time since 1998 that I will have missed this clinic.

FYI: Jeff Chapman and I are possibly working on a coaches function (possibly involving golf) that we'll try to put together for coaches that are interested.

Reactions: sammyk
Sad year indeed, but it should have been cancelled. You should give serious consideration to not having a coaches function either. This virus is too widespread and too silent of a spreader. If a whole bunch of coaches get infected, you can almost surely right off what little chance we have of a HS football season then.

Sad year indeed, but it should have been cancelled. You should give serious consideration to not having a coaches function either. This virus is too widespread and too silent of a spreader. If a whole bunch of coaches get infected, you can almost surely right off what little chance we have of a HS football season then.

Ha keep reading cnn dude. Look at these protest, so many people so close together. They all arnt getting sick. Wake up dude, look at some of your own anonymous tapes sir.

No doubt, this thing is divisive as money, politics and religion. I just can't fathom how some people still don't respect the severity and the many unknowns of this virus and their fellow man enough to take this seriously. Well, when someone they love gets infected, or themselves, maybe they'll believe it then.

I hate is as much as the next guy, especially since Richmond was a shoo-in to win the 4AA and Scotland was going to win the 4A this year!

He probably doesn’t wear a face mask either Raider
He probably doesn't , but then again it's difficult to mask a mule's ass.
horse-bottom-tail-closeup-symmetric-260nw-272001608.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT