Week 5: BYE
Week 6: @ Monroe
Week 7: vs Weddington
Week 8: vs Sun Valley
Week 9: @ Piedmont
Week 10: vs Parkwood
Week 11: @ Cuthbertson
Week 12: vs Marvin Ridge

Catholic in talks with another national power for week 2 game. Rummel won their state title a year ago and went undefeated and finished as #1 team in Louisana and ranked in the top 20 nationally. Blessed Trinity is the last team to beat Trevor Lawrence and three-peated in 4A in Georgia. Quite the schedule.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/high-school/article239133373.html CO article on schedule.

Last edited:
I thought Our Lady of Good Council was a two year home and home agreement. Why aren't they coming to Catholic this year?

NICE schedule, wish it didn't clash with Weddington game times, else I would certainly come to that Bergen game

NICE schedule, wish it didn't clash with Weddington game times, else I would certainly come to that Bergen game
Bergen will be a one year deal.
Archbishop Rummel is in the second year of a home and home deal
Blessed Trinity is a 2 year home and home deal.
In case anyone was wondering.

Reactions: btango
Props for putting a nice schedule on the books, I'll be checking for the highlights on UnderTheRadar

Pre-season Catholic will also be in the Cleveland County Jamboree. Waiting to see who we will face.

Hearing Myers Park and Mallard Creek both have strong non conference schedules. Looking for more details.

That preseason butt whopping in cleveland county gonna be an eye opener . :)

After Shelby wins in the jamboree, what will the excuse be? It's just a preseason game? We didn't play all of our players? We beat KM last year, they beat yall....

Pick one..

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Hold up here will be every Shelby post:
WE HAVE 44 STATE TITLES! WNCHSAA TITLES COUNT!!!! SPEED SPEED SPEED! HOLLIFIELD! YOU'RE SCARED TO PLAY US IN A REAL GAME! WE ARE BETTER THAN MALLARD CREEK AND VANCE COMBINED
DID I MENTIONED 44 STATE TITLES DATING BACK TO 1456!! YOU BEAT KM?? WE HAVE OWNED THEM FOR 100 YEARS!!
Did I miss anything?

WE HAVE 44 STATE TITLES! WNCHSAA TITLES COUNT!!!! SPEED SPEED SPEED! HOLLIFIELD! YOU'RE SCARED TO PLAY US IN A REAL GAME! WE ARE BETTER THAN MALLARD CREEK AND VANCE COMBINED
DID I MENTIONED 44 STATE TITLES DATING BACK TO 1456!! YOU BEAT KM?? WE HAVE OWNED THEM FOR 100 YEARS!!
Did I miss anything?
Ha. See you in August.

Did I miss anything?
We beat a JR College in 1946.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT