ADVERTISEMENT

2019 SMC JV Thread

That’s okay wildcat. We may not be able to compete as much in football and I know this is a football forum but Andrews is gonna rule the conference in round ball the next 2 years

No reason for this post today. Good win for the cats. Murphy had two drives down in the red zone and couldn't get in. Murphy was much improved from the beginning of the season. This group of freshman will continue to get better.
The Murphy Qb is going to be one heck of a Qb for years to come. He is going to be special

Reactions: therealsquid
Not sure why Andrews two best players Martin and Weaver have played for Andrews when they live in Murphy and Hiwassee Dam. Its not against any rules just doesnt make much sense to me but more power to them. A good season for Andrews but this will be the last time this group beats Robbinsville or Murphy if were honest.

Lol keep hatin dude

Not sure why Andrews two best players Martin and Weaver have played for Andrews when they live in Murphy and Hiwassee Dam. Its not against any rules just doesnt make much sense to me but more power to them. A good season for Andrews but this will be the last time this group beats Robbinsville or Murphy if were honest.

I'm sure they will probably be wearing black and yellow soon.

Reactions: BK13T-$
That’s okay wildcat. We may not be able to compete as much in football and I know this is a football forum but Andrews is gonna rule the conference in round ball the next 2 years
. Oh really I think Hayesville will have a say in that roundball quote we won conference last year and return 4 starters and next year we won’t lose any starters so I’m not sure how you will rule the conference

Hayesville will be up there but I don’t think they win it this year. I may be wrong. Andrews has their center back this year from a couple of years ago and that will help them with the size they need. They will be tough to beat. That’s for sure

Thats a state rule but Cherokee County doesnt follow it. If you transfer before 9th grade you don't have to sit out but if you transfer in high school you have to move to that school district or you sit out. Aguilar and McGaha transferred to Murphy last year but had to sit out because they didn't move to Murphy district. If theyd transferred to Murphy before start of high school they wouldn't have sat out.

I don't think it's that Cherokee County doesn't follow it, I think it's that the state doesn't have rules around this stuff for middle school only high school.

Thats a state rule but Cherokee County doesnt follow it. If you transfer before 9th grade you don't have to sit out but if you transfer in high school you have to move to that school district or you sit out. Aguilar and McGaha transferred to Murphy last year but had to sit out because they didn't move to Murphy district. If theyd transferred to Murphy before start of high school they wouldn't have sat out.

Isn't Aquilar on the football team this year?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT