ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Jeremiah Castille Foundation Football Character Camp

dogs79

Nov 7, 2009
Teachey , NC
Thank you FLOCK for bringing this camp to Wallace - Rose Hill, Friday,Saturday. Thank you Coaches and volunteers. 950 kids for a 2 day camp. I think this is the fourth year. Jeremiah is the Chaplin at Alabama. Current and former players from Alabama,Clemson will be here. I think several former NY Giants will be here. I'm told that many kids have gave their life to Christ. I got a sneak peak of our Bulldogs 2019 helmet. Looks great !

Thank you FLOCK for bringing this camp to Wallace - Rose Hill, Friday,Saturday. Thank you Coaches and volunteers. 950 kids for a 2 day camp. I think this is the fourth year. Jeremiah is the Chaplin at Alabama. Current and former players from Alabama,Clemson will be here. I think several former NY Giants will be here. I'm told that many kids have gave their life to Christ. I got a sneak peak of our Bulldogs 2019 helmet. Looks great !
Sounds like a great thing y’all have going there. Are other schools involved or just the WRH community?

Reactions: dogs79
17 schools from Duplin Pender,Onslow Sampson, Lenoir,Bladen, Wayne county's.Hope I didnt leave any out

I had dinner with all the supporting cast that puts on this camp. Was an amazing experience to watch how God is working through these people. Great experience for these kids. God has really blessed us. Jeremiah said that coach Mott would have been his coach. Jeremiah has played for Alabama and is Chaplin for the Alabama's football team. He turned down pro career to do God's work.

I talked with some Lakewood parents and they bragged about what a great camp this was. Kudos to coach Mot...and everyone involved! There was a bunch of schools there that got training from some excellent teachers... and how about the Clemson players there along with some Miami dolphins and coaching staff

Reactions: dogs79
Alabama also. Jeremiah Castille is the Chaplin of the football. It's his camp. Ashely,Hoggard,Laney and New Hanover were there. Very impressed with NH county bringing all four teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT