ADVERTISEMENT

2017 NCPreps.com 1A All-State Football Team

Congrats to North Stanly high school ball players

CJ Clark DT
Cameron Davis RB
Drew Little LS.

All these guys are juniors.

I think the RB's from Edenton/Holmes Keimon Bailey should be selected by the East/West,NC. All Star Football coaches to participate in that game with over 6300yds rushing and 85TD's in just 2 and a half season has a starting RB's and breaking Holmes all time rushing record,also is LB teammate Capehart who was at one time leading the state in tackles and ended the season ranked number seven in the state should also be invited to participate in the All Star game just hope their head coach Hoggard submit their name, the kids did a tremendously job in their three years of playing football for Holmes.

Let me say this, I would take a DL starting with Locust and Clark any day. Also, Archer should have been on the team somewhere. I don't know where, but some where on the team.

Congrats braves guys Mintz and Locust . Perez and little Mintz could of been selected Also. Perez def mvp State game . Cade 1200 yard rec but great season by the braves

Last edited:
Since keimon Bailey from Holmes made the all state team do anybody thinks his coach will submit him and Capehart who at one time was leading the state in tackles and ended in the top ten in the state, also is a good student that also run the 200 in track and a very good capable and dependable RB's. They both deserve to be on the East/West All Star team in July. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT